Chapter 26

Doyoung and Jaehyun sat beside each other. Everyone was worried about this pack. It might fall and crumble into pieces. They don't know what they'll do know. They gave in. They don't know why but they have to fix this. How?

     "I think that Taeyong and Ten need to have a serious talk with SungHoon." Jaehyun said to his mate patting his back softly.
    "I know. But I can understand SungHoon. I know he's upset. Now he thinks negative about himself. He probably went through a lot. We can't be sure about this.  But for now..we just need to hope that SungHoon can get into his senses." Doyoung mumbled.

         Jaehyun sighed. He held onto Doyoung like as if he'll disappear any minute. Doyoung hugged Jaehyun as if it was his last time seeing him.
   "We just need to hope things will get better" Jaehyun explained

         Doyoung nodded. Now what will they do now? Like....what will they even do? They can't do anything besides hear what everyone has to say and think.

   "How will life take its turn?"

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

    Taeyong and SungHoon sat in the office in complete silence. Their thoughts suffocating them. Eating them up.
   "Listen SungHoon. Do you think I wanted this to happen?" Taeyong asked calmly.

   "Of course you wanted it to happen. Because for you,I am only a toy and a useless piece of shit for you in your eyes. So why the fuck would it matter to you?" SungHoon spoke
   "Ay Ay watch your language. You are only 16" Taeyong scolded.

      SungHoon scoffed. He got up just to get pulled down by his own father.
  "What the hell! You are staying here. You can't leave without my permission." Taeyong said

        SungHoon groaned before getting himself situated. He sat back down. The father and son both had language from eyes. Talking in a way where no would be able to understand.
"Why did you agree to give me away?" SungHoon asked clearly Angry and Upset.
"Listen. Before you get mad...they were risking everything for you. I can't let go of everything. I couldn't loose anything." Taeyong explained

"That's not convincing enough. Well...I guess you'll have to choose JeongHoon Hyung to be the new Alpha." SungHoon sighed and looked away from his fathers gaze.
    "Are you disappointed in me? Because I can get pregnant? Because my inner self is half Omega and half alpha?" SungHoon asked

        Taeyong didn't respond. He didn't even think of this. Why did he give away SungHoon. Yet,SungHoon always waited for him to come back.

      "I-I don't know." Taeyong spoke weakly guilt rushed to him as he didn't know what has gone wrong with his life.
   "You should know." SungHoon scolded.

        Taeyong didn't know why but he felt outraged. He felt blood boiling and disappointment in himself. For being a bad father a bad leader a bad alpha a bad husband.

      "I'm sorry."
   "That won't help."
     "I am sorry."
  "I told you that won't change my mind nor my path." SungHoon growled.

    SungHoon got up and left the office room. He didn't know what emotions he was currently feeling. Yet he hated or loved it. At this point he was stuck in the middle. But close to hating everyone who comes in his way.

     ~>~>~>>~>~~>>~~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

     Yet Everyone knew things were gonna be ok. But now they are actually worrying and thinking 'will everything actually be ok?' Jaehyun and Doyoung were already stressed enough. Because JungWon's and Diana's birthday is coming up. WinWin and Yuta are having trouble because WinWin is pregnant.

     So no one knew life would take this turn. No one wouldn't expect it at all. Not even One person.

"Life is messed up."
"Life is an adventure"

~>~>~>>~~>~>~>}>~>}>}>}>}>#}}
Hi I hope you enjoyed reading! Also I have many book ideas now and....I am stuck. I cant figure out anything but. I have 4 book ideas and imma finish a few books soon.

Have a great day
~lilsushiyou