Chapter 6

Doyoung decided that he would go home and prepare. Since Jaehyun said 'I will make sure you can't walk'. He was thinking of some things he could do or possibly wear? He went to Jaehyun's room. It was empty big and neat. He changed into this:

 For his top he kept it simple

For his top he kept it simple. He had a black lace top that was see through.

He was getting bored waiting. He looked around Jaehyun's room knowing there was some dirty toys somewhere. He found a box that had 'DO NOT TOUCH' written in bold letters. He opened the box and saw a 8 inch dildo. A pink vibrator. +others

Doyoung took the pink Vibrator and stared to undress a bit of himself putting the vibrator in his hole. He moaned a bit loudly when it hit his prostate.. He was about to undress everything but the room door slammed.

JAEHYUN POV:
I came home excuses myself for not feeling good because Doyoung fucking wasn't there. I swear he is going to be the end of me. I came home and was walking towards my bedroom when I heard a loud moan. I opened the door to see Doyoung laying on his back half naked with a vibrator in his asshole. Doyoung looked up at me with pure innocence in his eyes. I came closer to him. He was about to take the vibrator that was in his ass out.

"Don't take it out. You started with a toy and you'll end with a toy.." I said smirking at his condition. He was moaning when I turned the level up. He looked so desperate. I know what he wants and I am not giving it to him. No matter how much he will beg for me to mark him I will not. Only when I feel that is the right time to mark him.
"B~but daddy~~~" he moaned.

He started to moan louder when the vibrator hit his prostate again and again chasing his organism. He moaned very very loudly and then thick ropes of cum poured onto his hands and stomach. He moaned a bit louder when it repeatedly hitting the same spot in his organism. I took the toy out. I looked at how Doyoung was messed up: black messy hair sweaty flushed face desperate look in his eyes as well as glistening eyes in the light.

Fucking so beautiful all to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so sorry for short chap and it was crap probably so sorry and I am not good with smut..when it comes to toys and this idea was just came inside my head. Thank you to everyone who is still here.
Have a great day!
~lilsushiyou