Chapter 16

(THE SONG LOVE TALK WAS NEEDED)

The alphas had been acting weirder and weirder each day. The alphas being extra overprotective of the omegas. Jaehyun would hiss when someone would try to even touch or breathe next to Doyoung. Everyone was confused. Why were these alphas being so weird.

     Doyoung dragged Jaehyun to his room. He locked up the door and turned around to face Jaehyun who had bloody red eyes and was smirking at Doyoung.

    "What the fuck is going on with you? You have been extra protective. You've never been like this Jaehyun. Come back to me please." Doyoung said as he cupped the taller's cheek.

     "What do you mean? I am perfectly fine. Plus I am your Jaehyun." Jaehyun smirked leaning in closing the gap between him and Doyoung. Causing the latter to gasp. Jaehyhun took that opportunity To slip his tongue into the omegas mouth. Exploring his mouth claiming It.

       "You are mine and only mine" Jaehyun used his alpha voice.

      Doyoung felt so weak yet needy for the alpha. He craved the alphas touch. Wanting him badly. Begging,whimpering and moaning.
    "P-please..a~ah." Doyoung moaned

  Jaehyun smirked before kissing Doyoung with more harshness.

~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~

    Ten was tired of Taeyong's behavior these days.
   "Taeyong..tell me what's going on? Please I am worried." Ten said as he stood in front of the alpha.

"Ten I am fine. Plus there is nothing.." Taeyong spoke. Before Ten could do or say anything Taeyong already had left Ten alone in the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WinWin was being dragged by Yuta. Not just any normal Yuta. A angry Yuta. Yuta slammed the room door making WinWin whimper.

     "Y-Yuta..are you o-ok?" WinWin asked his voice a bit shaky.
    "I am FINE. But you know right now I am not. I love you so goddamn much but..you look so eatable I want to wreck you. Fill you up with my pups." Yuta spoke.

    Sending Shivers to WinWin. As WinWin whimpered at this sudden feeling. He slowly got up and wrapped his arms around the alpha's neck.
     "The wreck me..alpha fill me up with your pups" WinWin smiled.

    Yuta smirked before wrapping an arm around the waist of the omega. Kissing him roughly. Pushing him onto the bed. Hovering on top of the omega.

"Yuta...ah.." WinWin moaned underneath the alpha.
"I love you." Yuta said as he undressed WinWin.

WinWin was moaning since Yuta was sucking on his skin. Yuta's hands kept playing with the waistband of the omegas pants. As his cold finger
Traveled around the area. Making the Omega shiver at such an action. Whimpering.

"Ah Alpha. I want to feel you..fill me up with your pups.. alpha" WinWin moaned.

Yuta smirked before leaving then two completely naked.
"Baby you are taking me in RAW" Yuta said as WinWin gasped at something huge in his hole.

    Moving at a rapid rate. Slamming and ramming inside the younger's body. WinWin gripped on Yuta's muscles. Moaning and arching his back beautifully. As Yuta didn't give WinWin any time to adjust. WinWin felt like collapsing right there and now. But Yuta was pounding into him at a rapid pace...made WinWin see his own state of euphoria. Seeing the stars,WinWin was panting and sweating. Moaning and begging for Yuta to be at least a bit careful.

    "Y-Yuta p-please!! It's t-to much...I-I am c-coming!" WinWin moaned as he released white liquid over himself creating a sticky mess. Yuta started sucking on the the collarbone of WinWin once again. (Touch me Tease me Fill me up.. sorry not sorry). Yuta came inside the younger.

      "So f-full.." WinWin moaned but that didn't stop Yuta he kept going in and out of the tiny pathetic hole that was leaking will cum. WinWin moaned unnecessarily loudly as he couldn't take that much pleasure anymore.

     "A-Alpha~~" WinWin moaned loudly.

      WinWin passed out. As Yuta groaned when he pulled out of the younger's tight hole. He cleaned up WinWin and himself. Kissing the top of his forehead.

   "Thanks.." Yuta whispered

~>~>~>~>~><>~><>~>~>>~>~>~>~>>~

Sorry for short chap. Added TaeTen and YuWin so...
Have a nice and wonder day
~lilsushiyou