Chapter 25

In a few hours SungHoon was getting mated to who knows? SungHoon got ready. He was forced too. He wore a black shirt tucked into place dress pants. He was also wearing a choker and a silver earrings. He was happy that he didn't need to cross dress. Well SungHoon had a plan for today. And he was sure it'll work.

         SungHoon walked down the path. No one was attending the mating ceremony. The only people that'll be present will be Sehun,Kai and Chanyeol. Obviously SungHoon himself.

     He saw The 3 alphas. He was chained so he couldn't escape. But he had a extra plan. When he arrived to the secret location because no one would ever suspect such a mating ceremony he immediately broke off the chain in one go. The 3 alphas were shocked yet eager to get him back.

      "where do you think you are going?" Chanyeol asked.

    SungHoon looked around as he saw something. It was a few branches. He threw the first large one that hit Chanyeol straight in the face. Chanyeol groaned yet he still got stable and kept his balance.

       Sehun came forward and pushed SungHoon against the tree nearby. SungHoon's back felt like it was getting ripped. He felt his shirt ripping.

          SungHoon pushed the older away. Kicking him square in the stomach. Causing Sehun to spit out blood. Sehun stumbled back. He fell on top on Chanyeol the two fell down together.

     Kai Brought his hand up to slap SungHoon. He slapped SungHoon and smiled. But SungHoon punched and kicked him. Causing the older to fall backwards. SungHoon had a lot of bruises on his neck and a few on his face.

     "I am out of here." SungHoon spoke.

    He kicked Kai one last time causing the alpha to stumble back all back to fall in top of the other two alphas. They looked dead. They fell into the deep forest as SungHoon took that as a sign to leave.

       SungHoon ran away. He went towards a scent like his father. He hated his father yet he still had to run away. He stopped mid-way for the night. He stopped and smiled. He got comfy. He fell asleep

~>~>|>|>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>|>|>~>~>~>>
     Taeyong and Ten were regretting everything.

    "We messed up. We fucked up." Taeyong sighed at his mate's words. Ten was disappointed in himself

     "I can't. I cant forgive myself." Taeyong said. Groaning.

     "Well...let's see how life decides to turn." Taeyong said covering himself with the blankets.

       ~~~~~~~
           Yuta stroked WinWin's hair as WinWin hummed and smiled at Yuta.
    "I know the gender. It's a boy." WinWin said smiling. He placed a hand on his stomach.
    "Ok. I want to name him Haruto." Yuta smiled at the thought.

     WinWin giggled softly ,WinWin placed his head on the older's chest. Softly falling asleep. Drifting off to a new world. A happy dream place.

       Yuta sighed hugging his mate tightly. Kissing on top of his lovers head multiple times.

"I don't deserve you."

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>
    The next morning SungHoon started his normal route again.

    He was walking alongside a path of rocks. He slipped and fell into the river below. SungHoon was wet,hurt and bruised up. He wasn't fully soaked. He was only a bit wet. He got up limping. He went over to sit down. He rolled up his sleeves and pants to show many visible cuts and bruises. Scars as well.

     "Why is it so god damn ugly?" SungHoon muttered to himself.

        He continued his route this time in Wolf form. He ran up the hills. Crossed the bridge. Jumped over fences. He ran until....he saw the palace. The place where he had been born. He wasn't prepared. Yet he had to go. He hated this place. He will forever. He will always. He sighed and turned into his human form. Showing visible cuts,bruises and scrapes. Alongside some scratches.

     He walked up to the palace. His legs giving up. He hardly made it to the door. Slowly opening it.....

~>~>|>~>~>~>~>}>}>~>~>}>~>}

    Everyone was sitting in the living room. Silent.

  They heard a door creaking. Meaning someone was there. They all looked and was shocked. They all stared at the person. They didn't even look like they were alive anymore.
         They had bruises,cuts,scratches,Scrapes and blood. Tears slowly crept on his cheeks.

   "SungHoon!!" JeongHoon yelled running towards his brother hugggubg him tightly. SungHoon whimpered at the sudden action as he was bruised all over.
   "Oh I am sorry!" JeongHoon apologized.

   SungHoon smiled as he hugged him softly.
  "I'm glad your here." Han said hugging his brother happily.

        "Son..." Taeyong said
  "Don't call me your son." SungHoon snapped at his father.
    "Please l-" ten started
   "No. I don't want to hear anything from anyone. Not even you. I cant live with people who think I am worth nothing. I cant believe that you'll rather have a company than your son." SungHoon scoffed.

    "SungHoon...they were threatening me." Taeyong said softly trying to convince the younger.
    "No. No thanks. They threaten me too. I actually had to trust you. They made me suffer. I am traumatized." SungHoon spoke tears leaving his eyes. As he didn't dare to look at them.

    "I'm sorry." Taeyong spoke.
"I can't stay here." With that said SungHoon ran to his room. Even though he was still injured he managed to get to his room.

     SungHoon slammed his door shut and started packing. Ignoring the blood dripping.

    "Fuck my life."

~>~>~>~>~>>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~

YES. Sorry this book when off the track. Soo I promise more DoJae and JaeDo. And Haruto is FROM TREASURE!

    Have a nice day.
~lilsushiyou