Chapter 1

3rd person pov:

It was just another day of school. The sky was blue, flowers were blooming and there were a few birds chirping. Izuku Midoriya was in his class, waiting for his teacher to arrive. The school year had only started a few weeks ago. He had surprisingly made it into class 1A, the hero course of UA. He was so happy when we had gotten his letter. He had never expected this to happen. After what had happened last year, he wanted to try and move on. 

Last year, he was in Kunugigaoka Junior High School, class 3E, the END class. But, it turned out to be an unexpected year. He was part of the Assassination project. He was ordered to kill an octopus who blew up the moon. He had made so many good friends. That year had been the best year in his life, there was no bullying, his childhood friend Bakugou didn't beat him up everyday, he felt loved by his classmates and the teachers and for once he didn't feel like dying. But sadly, it all had to end. In the end, he had to kill Koro-sensei. The teacher who understood him, the teacher who cheered him up, the teacher who introduced the world to him through a different perspective and the teacher he loved had to die. So on the last day before graduation, he and his best friend Nagisa killed Koro-sensei. The whole class was devasted. All the memories from the past year had rushed through their minds. They were all crying for days. Some became depressed, some tried to move on, some couldn't stop themselves from remembering the past. They all stayed in touch but Izuku distanced himself from them. He lost touch with them and hasn't seen them for months. Izuku was depressed for some time but tried to continue with his dream of becoming a hero. When the letter arrived, he finally thought that he could forget about the past and try to live a happy life. But not everything goes the way one plans to. 

Izuku entered the classroom on a lovely morning day. When he entered the room, he say Bakugou and Lida arguing about something, he saw Todoroki sitting quietly in his place, he saw some of the girls talking with each other and he noticed that his teacher was yet again to arrive late. He sat down on his chair and listened to what the girls were talking about. 

"Did you girls hear? Aizawa-sensei said that he had an announcment to make today."

"Really? Do you think we are having a suprise quirk test again?"

"No, I don't think so. Do you think we are having an excursion?"

"I am not sure. Maybe. But where would we go?"

Izuku stoppent listening to the conversion and looked out of the window. He admired the beautiful weather when the door opened, revealing his tired looking teacher. 

"Alright class. Listen up. I have two announcements. The first is that we are going on a trip in a week. So be prepared. Also don't ask where we are going because you will find out once we arrive there. The second announcement is that there is a gouverment agent that has come to look at the school. He will be checking every class. So be on your best behaviour."

Once he finished talking, the class bursted in chatter. Some people were excited and were wondering where they were going to go next week. Others where asking why a goverment agent would come to UA. 

All of a sudden, a knock was heard on the door and the chatter stopped. All the heads were turned towards the door. All except one with green hair that was staring out of the window. 

Izuku pov:

After the announcement, I looked out of the window. I was wondering where we would go next week. I thought about all the activities we had been doing so far and tried to think of a place that is suited for those activities. I heard a knock on the door and a person enter the room but I was in deep thought, until I heard a familiar voice. I snapped my head towards the front of the class and there, I saw a tall man with pitch black hair. He had black eyes and a blank expression. He was wearing a suit and looked very professional. I couln't believe what I was seeing. My eyes went wide and my mouth fell agape. It couln't be real, right ? There is no way that he is here, right? Questions flooded my mind. It all happened too fast and my mind went crazy while he was presenting himself.

"Good morning class 1A. The goverment has sent me here to check some things. Please continue the class as if I was not even here. I am 

...

...

...

...

Karasuma "

_____________________________________

That is the end of chapter 1. I hope you liked it. See you next time:)