Toge Inumaki . 🍋 "Surprise" (EASTER SPECIAL)

Start from the beginning

Responding back, you let your boyfriend know that you were excited and couldn't wait for the time to come. It was true, but really you had some other things to make sure of first.

————

You opened the bag after tossing it on your bed, taking out the costume and trying it on yourself. It was honestly quite a pain to get on, its black, skin-tight jumpsuit material hugging your curves as you turned yourself to look in the mirror, seeing a small white fluffy tail right above your butt cheeks. Dang, why is that actually kind of cute? You wondered to yourself, shaking your butt playfully to see how the fluffy material moved.

The line of material stopped just around the curve of your hips, showing off the sides of most of your ass and moving down the front and back as if it was an extremely revealing bathing suit.

There's one more thing. You thought, reaching over to the bag to grab the last piece of the outfit. It was a black headband adorned with two big bunny ears, black on the outside to match the body piece with some tufts of fake white fur in the inner parts of the ear. Adjusting the curved accessory, you stepped back in front of the mirror to take a good look at the final product.

You never really felt sexy in clothes. When you went to parties, you would envy the girls that had the ideal woman's body, and feel self conscious about your own. But something about this outfit changed that- maybe it was just made for you. It only made you even more excited to show it off to your boyfriend in hopes that he would think the same thing.

Now how in the world am I supposed to get this thing off? It's so tight around my skin...You thought once more, carefully unzipping the one zipper in the back before trying to slither out of the costume. Here is where you realized that maybe you picked a terrible costume for someone who was looking to get their boyfriend horny, because if you were Toge, you thought you would get turned off by watching a girl struggle the get out of a bunny suit for ten minutes.

Either way, I'm glad I can feel confident in it. He will probably think confidence looks good on me, right? You hoped, finally placing the outfit back in the bag and hiding it away in your closet.

———

You could barely sleep that night, disturbed by your own enthusiasm for what was coming in the early afternoon of that day. The whole night was filled with lude thoughts of your boyfriend- what he would think of you, how he would touch himself and let out soft groans just because of you- and it made sleep impossible.

Of course, there was the surprise factor for Inumaki's part. He had no idea, and that what gave you all the more confidence to show yourself off. You had never done something like this before, and wanted to get the biggest reaction that you could out of your boyfriend on what you would now consider to be a very special day.

You ate breakfast before stepping into the shower, making sure to let the hot, steaming water soak into your skin as you washed yourself off. I have to look perfect for him.

Toge's POV

In a way I was a bit curious as to what Y/n wanted to do today. Most of the times we hung out were either spent doing something fun or just cuddling, but either way I was excited for both.

I had brought a bag with me as I walked to Y/n's house that was filled with some of her favorite card games. There was a regular deck of cards, uno, skip-bo...Surely she would want to play a few rounds.

I knocked on the door once before letting myself in. It was something agreed upon that since she lived alone I could enter so long as I lock the door after I let myself in. So I did so, turning the deadbolt on the door before turning to face the inside of the apartment before hearing the voice of my girlfriend.