Toji Fushiguro . 🍋 "Excuses"

Start from the beginning

"You know, I did some research just now and I think that there might be something you were trying to hide from me." He nearly spat out, a raspy tone caressing over his voice as he raised an eyebrow at your anxious figure.

You were about to respond before he moved his hand out from behind his back, displaying rounds of rope that were looped loosely around his big hand. "If you really were that curious, why didn't you just say something?" He growled lowly.

You were stunned, nearly unable to move as he showed off the one thing you would probably never, EVER want to bring up in a conversation. Despite that issue, Fushiguro was correct with his actions, knowing exactly what you wanted to see.

"I- well, you see" You stammered, shifting your legs together as you nervously look away from him, sweat beginning to form on your face as the thought of him restricting you filled your mind again. "I was going to tell you, I just wanted to wait-"

He raised his eyebrow again, his movements so still that it made you even more excited as to know what his next move was going to be. But you didn't let him know that as he stayed silent, waiting for you to continue.

"I just was thinking about it, I didn't know if I would actually enjoy it," You continued, turning back to face him as you finished. "I-it's not like I didn't plan on telling you! I didn't leave the history there for you on purpose..."

"I don't want to hear any more excuses out of you."

You felt your body still at the release of his sadistic words, your eyes widening for a moment as you pursed your lips together.

But he also didn't harshly move, not necessarily being upset at your curiosity for the fairly common kink. Instead, he narrowed his eyes before responding to his own words. "Well, do you want to try it or not?"

Hesitating, your eyebrows dipped in doubt at the wonder of if you would enjoy Toji tying you up tightly, not allowing you to move as he pounded you into the bed.

"I- I do..." You admitted quietly.

"I can't hear you."

"I do!" You squealed this time, clenching your fists as you looking away from him with embarrassment strung across your face.

A slight smirk crawled onto his face as he unwrapped the rope from his own hand. "Good girl. Take off your gown."

You instantly followed his order, lifting the soft, silky sleepwear over yourself and revealing you bare, naked body. It felt extremely lude- to be completely naked in front of the built man while he still had all of his clothes on.

Watching him as lust began to form in your eyes, he grabbed your waist with the rope still in his hand and urged you to flip over.

Now steading yourself on your hands and knees, Toji stay quiet as he used one of his big hands to push your knees together, causing your upper half to give way and fall onto the soft sheets below. He hummed to himself, bringing a string of rope around your thighs, creating a knot. For a moment a fear spread throughout your body that the rope would be too tight, pain overtaking you instead of pleasure. But it seemed Toji was skilled enough to know exactly what you wanted, tying it tightly but not so much that there was any pain. He knew you wanted one thing.

Restriction.

"Look at you, sitting pretty like a good little slut as I tie you up," He chuckled, pulling another rope around the lower portion of your legs. You ankles twisted, your feet being the only free part of your lower body as you felt yourself more and more turned on by the dark-haired man's every move. "You honestly look pretty cute like this."