Chapter 23: Complete

Começar do início

"Excuse me Dr. Park, I think Dr. Lee wanted to discuss something with you." Yoona sheepishly smiled at the senior doctor. The man understood why so he just said his goodbye before leaving.

"That's insane." Krystal said with a giggle.

"Unnies, we need to meet the Prosecutors now." Seohyun reminded.

"And we also need someone to go to the police station regarding Mrs. Byun's actions here." Minho said.

"But we can't just leave Hyoyeon alone here. What if someone tried to do the same thing again?" Sunny interjected.

"What about this, Taeyeon, Jessica and Krystal meet the Prosecutors? Then Seohyun, Tiffany and Minho go to the police station? Then the rest will join Hyoyeon here?" Sooyoung suggested.

Tiffany held Taeyeon's hand and pull her closer to whisper in her ear. "I don't like the arrangement."

Taeyeon smirked and raised her eyebrow to her. "Why is that huh?"

"I need to be there too. I mean, it's my father who was murdered here." Tiffany avoided her eyes while speaking, making the blonde chuckle to the cuteness of this jealous little girl.

"Unnies? Are we ready?" Krystal asked.

"I have an objections to the arrangements." Taeyeon speak up for Tiffany. "Since it's Tiffany's father that was murdered, I think she should be with us. And I need our lawyer too. So to meet the Prosecutors, it'll be me, Tiffany, Krystal and Seohyun." She said. Everyone nod their heads to that agreement.

"How about you, Yuri-ah? Do you wanna meet the police or stay here?"

"What do you want?" Yuri whispered to Jessica.

"Stay." Jessica replied, looking at the blonde. Taeyeon only nod at her.

"Okay, so for those who are meeting the Police, it's Sunny, Minho and Sooyoung. Then Yoona, Yuri and Jessica will stay. Is that good?" The blonde toured her eyes to all of them.

"Fine for me, unnie. I'm a doctor anyways. Need to stay at the hospital." Yoona replied. Then on her peripheral vision, she saw Seohyun glaring at her so she smiled sheepishly.

"Are we all good?"

"Yep."

"Let's go."

"Take care, ladies!" Hyoyeon shouted to them. The girls just gave her a nod and thumbs up as a response.

The girls are divided into three. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Krystal and Seohyun are in Taeyeon's car with the blonde driving for them. Krystal doesn't have a choice but to sit on the back with Seohyun like how the blonde instructed. Anyways, she's actually sleepy all this time and she will take this opportunity to take a nap.

While Minho, Sunny and Sooyoung are using Yoona's car with Minho driving it. The two ladies awkwardly sat at the back seat. They both still remember their last encounter. And now, both of them regret why they both sat at the back.

---

"Sir, Mrs. Byun is captive by the Police. She was seen trying to suffocate a patient at the Seoul Medical Center." A man informed his boss with a stern face.

"What the hell is she thinking? Go do everything to get her." He commanded.

"Yes, sir. Some of our men are already on their way to bail her out." The man replied.

"She's ruining my name. Who was that she's trynna kill this time?" He glared at the table in front of him. Thinking of ways to get rid of the patient in the Seoul Medical Center. He always does this. Cleaning the mess of his wife to maintain the sacred name of their family. If only he was married to a woman that is more decent and is not as immature as his wife now, he wouldn't be so stress to handle her.