Chapter 23: Complete

Start from the beginning

"Sure!" Krystal cheered as she break Jessica and Yuri's arms linked together and joined them. Causing the tan to glare at the blonde friend.

"Whipped." Sooyoung told the blonde with Taeyeon just rolling her eyes.

"Ah! Excuse me, ladies. Dr. Park is here to see Yoona noona." Minho interrupted that made them all release each other from the group hug.

Seohyun eyed the young doctor knowingly and Yoona just pat her butt secretly to reassure her. Unknown to them, Taeyeon saw the action. The blonde smirked in her mind from the thought of her donsaengs having a mutual understanding. She had known from the start that Yoona have a feelings for Seohyun. And she's not blind to tell that the young lawyer felt the same way. They are just too obvious to not notice. But they are both blinded by their own hesitations to tell the other.

"Yes, Dr. Park?" Yoona step out in the midst of the girls.

"There you are, Dr. Im. Here's what I promised to you." He said with a smile while handing the paper.

"Woah! Thank you so much!" Yoona excitedly took the death certificate on his hands. She bowed at him continuously, confusing the girls who doesn't know what is happening.

"Unnie, here's the Death Certificate of your father. Dr. Park searched for it on his late father's office." Yoona handed the paper to Tiffany.

"Ah! Really? Thank you so much, doctor." Tiffany received the paper and bowed at him thankfully. The girls also thanked him with a bow as well as Minho.

"You're welcome. You're the only family he have left. So there's nothing wrong to give it to you." He said to Tiffany. "I look through the certificate too. And your father didn't die due to Cardiac Arrest. He died from a long deep cut on his wrist. There is also a trace of drugs on his blood and saliva." He informed, feeling sorry. He felt embarrassed to face these kind ladies because of his father's act. Why did his father hide the real cause of Mr. Hwang's death is a mystery to him too. But he's here to correct the wrong he did.

"Yoona's right then." Jessica commented.

"Really? Woah! You never failed to make me feel proud, Dr. Im." The senior doctor praised the shy junior.

"Thank you, Doctor."

"Omo! Is that really you, Taeyeon?" The male doctor suddenly pointed to the blonde. Taeyeon look at him awkwardly.

"Ah yeah. You must not recognize me anymore. I am your father's close friend. I helped your mother to give birth to you." He reminded her.

"Wait. No way. Is that really you!?" Taeyeon excitedly came closer to him.

"Yes. How have you been?" He replied just as excited as she is.

"I'm never been better. But look at you, wow. You were so young back then. Look at you now, you've matured a lot." The blonde couldn't help but to point out the differences from the last time she saw him. He was skinny before but now, his muscles are popping out his clothes.

"Well, yes ma'am." He teased.

"How come you were this close?" Sooyoung raised her eyebrow. She asked the same question that the girls have in mind that even Tiffany doesn't have the courage to voice out.

"Taeyeon was a naughty kid back then. She always catch cold or fever because of her stubbornness. And because her father is my close friend, I always stop by to their house to check on her. We are specially close when talking about girls. Right, Taengoo?" He chuckled.

Taeyeon awkwardly nod her head because she knew, Tiffany is watching her from the back.

"Why you look so scared?" He asked. "Oh no. Do you perhaps have a girlfriend? Is she one of these pretty ladies in this room?" He toured his eyes and look at the girls one by one.