𝟭𝟬 - 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗲𝗰𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹

Selena's POV.

Working on potions were one of her favorite things to do down in the abyss. This time, she had to do it for Queen Alice's command, which was to gather as much information as she could about the stupid Moniyan princess and her allies. She would be more than happy to do it.

"Get me the Book of Potions!" Selena demanded her abyssal devils. They hissed as they immediately did what they were told.

The Book of Potions was massive, filled with several volumes and had approximately a thousand pages through it. It had a dark grey cover, ripped around the edges, as black mist and red dust surrounded its sides. As she opened it, the book produced a stinking smell one would faint inhaling it, but Selena loved it so much.

She flipped through the pages, turning the Book to page 560, where all the secrets about creating a potion of disguise were revealed.

"Shall we begin?" she said mischievously. Her abyssal friends laughed in unison as Selena grabbed all the ingredients needed and stood in front of her precious black cauldron. This should be fun, she thought. She opened the first bubbling bottle, waiting impatiently to be used for good.

"Double, double, toil and trouble," Selena started chanting. "What may we add to the princess' struggle?"

The abyssal witch's gaze switch from the cauldron to the Book, which, on its page, was written a prophecy of the abyss' journey to victory, scribbled down unexpectedly, surprising Selena herself. It was an evil incantation to finish Moniyan Empire once and for all. It said:

She is beauty, she is kind,
she never crossed the line,

she's all a woman is fit for,
but the mighty princess will reign no more.

A potion of disguise shall be wickedly wise,
for a game of faces would destroy her pride.

A drop of blood should start the curse,
then a little poison could make things worse.

She'll suffer, she'll cry, she'll eventually die,
they'll mourn and say a bitter goodbye.

Throw them in the dungeons where they all belong,
let humans be silenced, may the abyss rule the Land of Dawn.

After reading it, Selena let out a maniacal laugh so loud it echoed around the room, excited to start her journey led by her queen to end the princess' reign.

She now knew what to do, and would soon report to Queen Alice what the Book had predicted in its prophecy. She kept stirring the potion in the cauldron, still laughing with her abyssal devils around her.

"Poor little brats," Selena mocked. "They'll soon know their true ruler."

Just as she finished her potion of disguise, Selena heard footsteps coming.

"Ding dong!" she responded. It was her habit to say such silly phrases.

Alice revealed herself in her regular dark magenta dress, flowing all over the surface.

"FOOLS!" Alice roared all of a sudden, throwing something Selena didn't seem to know, but it made a loud crash. Her Majesty was in anger, for her magenta eyes were glowing like fire in the dark.

"What's the matter, my Queen?" Selena asked in surprise as she unconsciously placed her hand on her chest, having a bit of a heart attack by her queen's incredible madness.

"The silver-haired bitch and her wretched friends are nowhere to be found!" Alice shouted, her eyes widened. Selena knew immediately she was referring to the princess and her followers.