💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 47

Start from the beginning

"Alrighty! Let's get started.....! hmm... Dream SMP?" Toby turns to me

"It's your choice big man" I shrugged

Toby ended up getting onto the Dream SMP and wonders around, ending up getting into calls with a few people, playing chess and all that too....!
Occasionally, Toby would turn on the media shares and some weird and funny clips would play, donations of all types would too.... And I saw a donation from Hiria too!
She donated about $500 dollars, saying something along the lines of "Wish you both the best <3" on the dono message or at least something similar.

"Y/N..?" Toby said in a whisper so that the mic wouldn't pick it up

"Hmmm?" I hummed in reply

"Can you message everyone on the Dream SMP and tell them to watch the stream?" Toby asked "I think it's about time"

"Sure" I smiled

While Toby entertained his chat, I took out my phone and sent all the members of the Dream SMP, along with some friends of mine (Loveless and Dria) to go check out Toby's stream for some important announcements.

Many of them seem to have responded, saying either they already are or that they'll be tuning in shortly.

"Okay, everyone will be getting on soon" I tell Toby

Toby turned to face me, a smile on his face.
"Great to hear!"

Toby then turns back to his monitor and looked to his web cam.

"Okay everyone! While we wait for the others to tune in, do you want to hear a quick song?" Toby questions

I was a little confused, I didn't have any knowledge of Toby doing a song....

But the chat said they would love to hear a song.

"Great! Because I know U/N has been practising this song for a while now..." Toby says

My head tilted, showing even more confusion on my face.

What is he talking about?

"Do you want to do a quick song U/N? I do believe you know this song..." Toby says

"...What song?" I questioned

"Glad You Came...? You know it, right?" Toby asks

"On piano" I reply

"Haha..! Good! Well, do you mind playing the song? I love hearing you voice, especially when you sing!" Toby says

I turned my head back, noticing the keyboard that was up against the wall behind me, seeing that it was plugged in, on, and ready to be played.

I kept looking back, for quite a few reasons really...

...Toby's words made me feel warm again.

He always says that I blush whenever he says nice things like that... 
...but only now is when I'm truly realising it's true.

"How about we duet? You have a good singing voice too" I spoke up

"Awww, come on. This can be- like- your birthday gift to me!" Toby says

I sighed and stood up, ruffling his hair a bit, my eyes trailing down to look at Toby.
"Okay... Whatever you wish, little bumble bee"

Toby's face flushed red for a moment at the nickname. 
And I noticed the chat's putting 'awwwww' and stuff like that in the chat. While also seeing the occasional hate messages.

I then walk over to the piano and sit down on the chair that was in front of it, moving back and pulling it closer to me.
I pressed down on a key and looked over at the monitor to see if it was picking up the notes I was playing, and it was.