💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 30

"I'd do anything for you"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

Another MCC event.

And because of this as well as school, I am not able to really visit Toby as I wanted to.
Though he did mention that we could possibly meet up afterwards at a later date. Which is a good thing..! But I really hoped to see him in that instant.

I guess luck can only take me so far before the limit is reached...

Now then, MCC 12. Second to last one of the year.
Was I apart of it? No. Of course not.

Mainly because after the incident with Fundy a while ago. The time U/N acted crazy and totally out of character...

Those clips of U/N were posted everywhere on the internet...

I knew it was impossible to stop them... I felt quite powerless in the moment. Not even Hiria could do anything... And she's a natural at making this disappear.

Money can't buy away it's problems all the time.
And now she knows.

Because of the clips, I felt the slight pride in me dent. U/N wasn't herself. She wasn't how she normally was. She was lost, confused, dazed.
The medication wasn't right. Not at all...

I brought this up with my mother when I woke up the next morning. And she apologized and told me that she lost the paper I gave her and told the clerk what letters she remembered the medication having.
They didn't go and check what the pill popper actually needed on their system, all they needed was ID and the bottle is all yours... At least from the pharmacy my family uses.
So, she was given a completely random medication and I took it.

Parts of me would like to blame my mother for losing the paper, but it was also my fault that I let her go out alone in the first place.
I should of went, and maybe if I did... then it would of prevented me saying all those meaningless things...

And because of all that, U/N was told that she shouldn't be apart of MCC and that she should most definitely work on her mental health. Which was complete bull crap, but okay.

And Crescent was kinda not allowed to be in this one because of what happen last time... 

Luckily I was allowed to spectate once again for MCC 12. 
But I was pretty much only allowed to be there for moral support and nothing more...

I wonder who will win?

I wore a new minecraft skin. Still looking like U/N with her H/L H/C hair and her E/C eyes. But my skins clothes were different. It was just a normal outfit, nothing too plain and boring, but enough to have some sort of fluff to it. I began eyeing up everyone else who had their usual skins on.

And- I know this is a simp move- but I wanted to spectate Red Rabbits for the game. Since Toby was on that team-

I'm sorry for me being a simp- but it has to be done.
He's too adorable, what can I say?

Grabbing my phone, I messaged Toby.

❤Toby❤

:You
Hi Toby!
Just wanted to wish you good luck for today's MCC.
I'll be cheering you on from the other side of the screen ✌