💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

"You've made me feel this way"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

I woke up like any other morning.

I've been getting good sleep lately, It's ever since me and Tubbo started to talk more. Me and him were getting so close, like, really close.

He's actually a pretty good guy, I almost feel like I could trust him with just about anything... Though, I try not to...

What to do today..?

"Oversleeping sounds good..." I mutter to myself

I began to close my eyes and try to make a sanario for myself to doze off too. Nothing came to mind at first- but when I began to dream about.... things- I instantly went to sleep.

....and then proceeded to wake up a few hours later from notifications on twitter.

Checking my phone, I noticed it was pretty late, 7:40pm to be exact.

What am I suppose to do now..?

My grades are fine as they are, top in my classes as always... I don't have to stream on Crescent's twitch today... And I did a stream the day before on U/N's twitch, and I uploaded on the youtube channel too.

So I am left literally nothing to do.

No family events were planned today, Loveless and Dria were busy doing errands for their work place, and Hiria.... I've seen and heard of her too much lately...

Especially on social media after the whole-- Birthday stream.... When she kissed me...on the nose.

I let out an annoyed sigh. Really, what am I going to do today? Maybe I can go on the Dream SMP..? Or.... maybe go outside? Do something.... Anything...

Yeah-- Dream SMP sounds good.

I decided to get on my pc again that I use to stream as myself and logged onto the Dream SMP server.

I instantly notice that the only one online was fricking Tubbo--- that is so fucking sad!!

U/N joined the game.
Tubbo_: Hi U/N!! :DD
U/N: Hey Tubbs :>
U/N: vc?
Tubbo_: sure :)

I instantly go to discord and see him already waiting in a room. I joined the vc and my mood began to instantly get better.

"Hey Tubbo..!" I say

"Hi U/N! How are you?" He asks

"I'm well, you?" I asked

"I'm doing pretty good actually, thanks for asking!" He says

I giggled a little at his reply and began to smile more than usual "sooo, whatcha doing?" I asked

"Ohh! You haven't heard?" He questioned

"...no?" I replied "What's happening?"

"Manberg is hosting a a festival soon and Schlatt told me to organize it..!" he says "I'm just setting up as many events and fun little mini games as I can!"

"Really? Wow, I should pay attention to the events on this server...haha..!" I giggled "Mind if I help out?"

"You want to help out? You really don't have too U/N" He says

"Haha... Oh come on, what kind of person would I be if I let you set up this all alone?" I say

"Well, there isn't too much to do... You can help with setting up the remaining booths while I get the dunk tank ready" he says