💌𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32

"In more ways than one..."

"...We're still the same"

~~♠♣♥♦~~

"U/N!! There you are!" Quackity cheers

Technoblade, Fundy, Toby and Quackity all stare back at me, waiting for a reply. But, I couldn't speak out.

"...Uhmm, U/N?" Toby questioned

"Mhhhmmm..!" I hummed

I didn't know why I couldn't speak words all of a sudden... But all I knew is that I didn't know what to say. For the first time, I didn't know what to say to other people.

This is strange.

"Uhmm... Anyways! U/N! You'll be joining our side?" Quackity questioned

I quickly nod my minecraft character's head at his question. And Quackity just begins to laugh.

"Wha--?? Why are you not talking to us? Y'know. You actually need to talk in order for us to cooperate during the fight" Quackity mentions

I bit the inside of my cheek with a little more force than needed before blurting out something.
"Y-yessir..!"

Quackity begins to laugh again at my antics while the others just stare at me, slightly confused.

"U/N, are you alright?" Toby asked me

"...Yeah. I'm fine... Just a little dazed" I replied

I seriously didn't know what was wrong with me in that moment.
...I think it's just because of Fundy.
The last time I talked to him was when I was in that bad mental state and I exposed myself on stream like that.

Luckily things have died down, but still... It's a mess to look back to...

"Well, okay! The others should be arriving soon. Soo.... Let's just wait around" Fundy says

For the next few minutes, we all just talked about plans for the war and such. Telling me their battle plans and that there is a traitor amongst them. Which, seeing who's on their side. I can't really think anyone would betray them.
Well, besides the crazy fallen ruler, but even then... That's a little farfetched...

Soon enough, the others began to arrive. Wilbur, Niki, Tommy and surprisingly Eret all arrived at the intimidation tower.

The rest of it began to be a huge blur to me. At the beginning we started to talk about a plan of action as a group, then in the next moment for no real reason- Dream and Co decided to ambush our group- mainly killing only Quackity before leaving.
And that happen twice, which I still find funny.
We all decided to re-locate our meeting point within the walls of Pogtopia. In that cramp ravine that I still never got use to.

Soon enough we started talking about supplies and resources for the war, which Technoblade offered up. We ended up following him into his secret little base in the river, it was pretty cramped down there, since a lot of us were fighting alongside Pogtopia, which still amazed me by the amount of people. But what happen next, amazed me the most.
With a flick of a lever, a hole opened up in Technoblade's enchanting room which led to a secret underground area full of armor, chests full of weapons and potions.... A total gold mine to lead people to their demise's..!!

Upon seeing the room, everyone was in shock. Amazed expressions, shock-filled gasps and disbelief. That's what everyone was feeling at that moment. Even the discord glitched again because of the sudden amount of noise.