-Some Things Never Change [2]

Start from the beginning

Kai rolled his eyes in annoyance to be hearing the answer. He then chose to remain silent while playing with his cell phone.

He sometimes took a few glanced to look at his boyfriend. Never once he was not captivated by his appearance.

How could he look handsome even in this situation?

"Why are you looking at me like that?," Sehun's question startled him from his thoughts.

He was being caught. How embarrassing that was.

"Who was looking at you?," he retorted which made it look more obvious.

Sehun grinned as a response. He could not get enough of Kai's cuteness ever.

"What do you want to eat? I know you are hungry," he said afterward. Turning to Kai with his fond smile.

Kai was blushing hardly because of this. Despite he was the younger one, he always knew how to take care of him.

"I'm fine with anything," he finally said. Smiling at him as well.

Sehun nodded as a response and ruffled his hair. "Let's eat at your favorite place then."

After a few minutes of driving, they arrived at the place and both went out of the car.

They placed their orders after taking the seats there. The restaurant was not really crowded tonight so it was better for them.

While they were waiting for the food to arrived, suddenly, a young lady approached their table with her smile exactly to Sehun.

"Hi, Sehun," she greeted him which brought the confusion on Kai's face.

Sehun looked surprised to see her. "Oh, Miya, what are you doing here?," he asked politely.

The girl named Miya was flushing red when he was facing Sehun. "I was eating with my friends over there," she said and pointed at the group of youngsters.

"If you don't mind, you guys can join us," she said and glanced at Kai as well.

"Oh, Kai Hyung. This is Miya, my classmate when I was studying in college before," he explained when receiving the questioning look from Kai.

Kai nodded and smiled at her.

"Miya, this is Kai, my boyfriend. And thank you but we would rather spend times together," Sehun began introducing him to Miya.

Miya looked flustered by the sudden reveal. She must have not expected for Sehun to have any lover.

Kai could catch the disappointment in her eyes as Sehun introduced him as his boyfriend.

"W-Well okay. I'm sorry for disturbing," she excused herself right away and scurried to the table where her friends were waiting.

Kai was in his own deep thoughts after that. He was thinking that Sehun might have a better life if he had been with someone by his age.

He was older than Sehun and the fact that he felt like he was not suited to be with Sehun.

But despite all of those, he knew he could not live without Sehun by him. He couldn't imagine what will happen to his life.

"Hyung?," he was snapped when Sehun's voice was heard. He was waving his hand in front of his face.

At the moment, the silver bracelet dangling from his wrist.

"You still keep the bracelet?," those words came out of his lips. It was the only thing that came out.

Sehun nodded. "Of course. It was from you and I have never took it off," he said with a proud smile.