𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

Start from the beginning

"Are you sure about that Sweetheart?" William asks me smirking while Jack and Melissa were surprised that I could forget such a hot man like him.

Before I can answer William's question he grabs my hand pulling me closer to him like we were about to kiss.

"I will marry you when we grow up! You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince." William remembers me. He was the other man that was with me and Henry all my childhood! He was the man that I was looking for...

I blush at his words remembering that wonderful day.

^Flashback^

"Vincent let's promise something to each other!" I said

(Y'ALL THIS IS SERIOUS SO THAT'S WHY I WROTE IT HERE.
SO, VINCENT IS WILLIAM'S SECOND NAME IN MY AU
IDK THAT VINCENT THAT IS MARRIED TO- to scott or whatever, anyway, that's all)

"Yeah!"

"I promise to never leave you!" I said smiling.

"I promise that I will protect you from anything, dragons, snakes and even spiders!"

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"And I will marry you when we grow up! You'll be the princess and I'll be the prince."

"Okay, my prince!"

Both of us laugh.

^End flashback^

I almost fall, but William grabs me, unintentionally making my face closer to his. He hugs me and my face lays on his chest. I hug him too until he asked me something.

"Princess..."

"Yes?" 

I answered while my face turns redder per second.

He sighs and says:

"Forget it...Just hug me"

"Okay..." And I kept hugging him till he says something.

"I've missed you..."

"I have missed you too Afton" I said chuckling.

He smirks and whispers in my ear.

"I prefer you to call me Mr. Afton or Vincent mi amor"

(cringe Ik)

'Spanish? Right now? My weak spot'

(Lol sorry if you don't have Spanish as a weak spot, I just think that is an amazing language to some cute names)

"After all these years how did you not forget my weak spot?!" I asked him with a low voice.

"That's simple. Because you are unforgettable" he whispered again

At that point, I looked like a tomato. I was red as hell. I knew that he was messing with me so I mess with him too.

"If I will call you Mr. Afton... then you will call me Mrs. Afton, right?~" I whispered in William's ear.

Henry was just seeing me and William as two children, not like a couple, while Melissa and Jack were shipping us.

William stops for a moment. He smirks and says:

"Okay... Mrs. Afton"

I just stop moving for some seconds while looking at William smirking.

"Well, they are hired Henry! I want Y/n to be my assistant."

"Okay then," Henry says.

'WHAT... THE... FUCK... WAS... THAT...'

The last thing I see is William winking at me then I just stopped working. All my brain cells died.

'William said that I- am unforgettable- He called me Mrs. Afton! Does he like me? NO WAY! He probably has a wife. That day was only messing with me, nothing more...'

"Y/n! Y/n to earth?!" I heard Melissa calling me. "Soooo~"

"So what?!" I asked

"Do you like that man?" Melissa says it with a mocking face.

"Me? PFFFT- NO! Of course not!"

"Then what did he said that made you blush that much?"

"..."

"soo?~" Jack asks excitedly to hear what I was about to say.

"He said that I'm unforgettable-"

"HE SAID WHAT?" Both yell in enthusiasm.

"Calm down! I'm sure that he didn't mean it!"

"Y/n- WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAID?! WHY WOULD HE SAY "you are unforgettable", make you his assistant, and smirk that way to you if he didn't mean it?

"Melissa, talk lower- we still in Fredbear's," I said, warning her, trying to make her forget what we were talking about, and It looks like she did forgot it so I gave my number to Henry so he could talk to me about our work, I made Jack pay for everything and we went home.

|1167 words|

(2 chapters in one day at night- perfect ;v;)