"It's been a while since I've gotten to have fun with a maid." He said cheerfully. Then, without warning, he plunged the long dagger into her thigh. Rae couldn't hold back the guttural scream that erupted from her throat.

The pain was mind-blowing, instantly making her regret all of her decisions leading up to this point. As if the long dagger embedded in her leg wasn't enough, Taehyung pushed it upwards, slicing a deep gash into her entire upper leg.

Rae screamed again, tears flowing down her face. Through her pain, she could barely register Hoseok's words. When she didn't respond to whatever he had said, Taehyung ripped the dagger from her leg. Despite the prayers that Rae was shooting up to the heavens, she knew that the torture was far from over.

It felt as though her thigh was on fire. Her nails dug small crescent shaped cuts into her palms as she tightened her grip, trying to strengthen her resolve once more.

She looked up through tear filled eyes and watched Taehyung lay the bloodied dagger onto his tray. Behind him, Namjoon and Jin sat with stoney faces. She couldn't understand how someone could be so impassive to such a thing. Then again, Taehyung himself cherished playing in other's blood, so why should she be surprised?

Taehyung practically skipped back over to Rae, this time a pair of heavy looking pliers in his hand. Rae's heart dropped. The tool still has a bit of rusty red on it, and she didn't think it was because of water damage.

She was barely able to hold back a whimper as she tried to clench her jaw shut. Allowing it to happen would allow her to bleed out faster, which would mean the sweet bliss of death....but Alice...Alice still needed to escape.

Taehyung grabbed her jaw and applied enough pressure to force her mouth open. Rae wanted to fight it, but she knew she couldnt.

Hoseok stepped forward again, halting Taehyung before he was able to fully put the pliers into her mouth. "I'll give you another chance to answer me." He started. "I know that you helped my love escape. Where did she run off to?"

Rae let another wave of fresh tears fall, but didn't answer. Hoseok let out a disappointed sigh, then backed away again. Taehyung took this as his 'go-ahead', and plunged the pliers into her mouth.

He latched onto one of her front teeth and began to slowly pull. He was sure to wiggle the tooth too, causing the screaming girl even more pain. Finally, with a gush of blood following, he finished pulling the tooth.

As if mocking her, he backed away and held it up in front of her, beginning to inspect it like a fascinating rock that had been dug up. She sobbed, trying to fill her mind with thoughts of Alice. Alice smiling. Alice kissing her. Alice chasing her through the empty servants quarters. Anything to remind her to keep her mouth shut. She spat the thick liquid pooling into her mouth onto the floor.

"Hmm. I heard that Lady Woong's father was in need of some dentures..." Taehyung called to Jin, a smirk on his face. "This one surprisingly has good teeth. Want me to pull the rest of them?" He asked. Jin gave a short laugh, shrugging as if Rae unwillingly getting her teeth pulled was not a significant event at all.

"If you wish. Just keep her alive long enough to tell us what we need to know." He called back.

Taehyung turned his sadistic gaze back to Rae. She allowed him to pry her mouth open again, and screamed as another twelve teeth were slowly and painstakingly pulled from her gums. He was moving in for the thirteenth when Namjoon stood up and interrupted him. He took his time walking over, scanning the scene in front of him.

He grabbed a clean rag from the bottom of the cart and gently wiped Rae's bloody chin. "This could all end, if you would just tell us where she went." He said softly. Almost as if he cared.