Chapter 1

We live in a world where there are infinite amount of choices. And out of 7 billion choices, Jace Norman decided to choose me.

-------------
*2 YEARS AGO*
It was a typical hot and sunny day in California. Oh, how I wish it snowed here sometimes. I walked out onto my deck, still in pajamas, looking like hell. But I don't really care right now. I stopped caring for a while. I felt the cool breeze on my skin. I sat on the wooden floor of the deck. I came to notice that the paint has cracked.

I just sat out here and thought about stuff. I tried to get away from the memories of the bad things in life. Especially about Dylan.

Dylan and I have been dating for almost a year. Or should I say, we HAD been dating. Last week, He randomly dumped me out of the blue for no reason. I'm guessing it's because of Cecilia Rivers. The new girl Dylan's dating.

"HEY YOU!" Someone shouted. I peered down to see Jace waving and cheesing.

"Holy Jace! You fucking scared me you lil nugget." I giggled. Jace was my best friend. That cheeky smile of his was so cute. He was an actor. He's a guest star on Jessie. It took Jace forever but he's parents got him an agent.

"CAN I COME UP?" Jace exclaimed. I laughed. His hair was flipping back and forth all crazily. California might be hot, but it's windy when it wants to be.

"Sure loser. Climb up!" Jace would always want to come up to hang out. My rooms leads to the deck. So when he wanted to sneak in, I would lower a rope ladder for him climb.

"Hey girly, you look nice" Jace smirked. I instantly knew he was making fun of me. I had on an overly large sweatshirt, Nike pros, and my hair was in a big messy bun, all knotted.

I glared at him," Smooth Norman. I'm gonna go shower and change so don't mess around in my room." I quickly grabbed a pair of black leggings and a tribal patterned spaghetti strapped shirt.

Isn't it funny when you were younger, you would sing in the shower, giggle, and bathe in bubbles. Now I just stand in the shower and think about life. Like how messed up it is, or how great it is. I stood in the shower thinking about Dylan and Jace. How they're two different types of people. Dylan is hot, funny and athletic. He's muscular and tough. He's only in 7th grade but he plays for the high school football team because he's so good. He's tall and handsome, sweet and adorable. No kind of girl would turn him down. But Jace on the other hand. He's quirky and cute. He's more adorable then hot. He's a guy that I enjoy hanging out with on a Friday night.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and turned off the water. I wrapped my hair in a towel and got dressed. I walked out of my bathroom to find Jace on my bed, looking at his phone.

"Boo!" I exclaimed. I tried to scare Jace but it didn't work out.

Jace laughed. He said to me," you think you're so scary it's actually cute. But it's lame hanging out in here so let's go catch a movie."

"Alright, let me blow dry my hair first."

-----

"2 for the sponge bob movie please." Jace excitedly said. He was so kiddish. He literally begged on his knees to get me to agree on watching this movie.

"You're so childish Jace." I giggled. I walked with him to get popcorn and drinks.

We ended up ditching the movie to go walk around it the mall. He linked his arms onto mine and we just walked in silence. I felt bad really because I haven't spent as much time with him over the past year. I was focused too much on Dylan.

We sat down on a bench. Jace looked at me and I stared back.

"So Anna." Jace began to say. "What do you do when you want to tell someone something but you're too scared to.

I felt something heating up. My heart began to race. I began to think, does Jace love another girl? I know it's selfish of me. I'm not even dating him, but I don't want to share him. I don't want someone else to laugh about what we laugh about, or hug him the way I do.

I stuttered, "Um.. Well. Just go tell that someone what you think. I mean, they're never going to know how you feel like until you tell them."

He answered with, "Alright thanks. Let's walk home. I've got to shoot another episode of Henry Danger tomorrow so I gotta get home to rest."

We walked home joking, laughing, smiling. And after 10 minutes we were home.

"I took into consideration about what you said Anna. So I'm just going to tell you that .."

"What Jace?"I smirked and laughed. I thought it was one of his games again.

"Well. Um never mind I gotta get home. See yah later." And he took off. That's when I realized he wasn't joking.

"NORMANN! WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO SAY?!" I yelled out. But he kept running back to his house.

So then I walked into my house and kept wondering what he was going to say.

2 years have passed. Jace Norman is now a huge Nickelodeon star. We don't see each other that often anymore. He makes as much time for me as possible though. Whenever we go out, we're always interrupted by fans. I'm so proud of Jace. He's accomplished so much. But the one thing that bugs me is that I never found out what he was going to tell me that night, 2 years ago.