⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Start from the beginning

Her eyes widened, 'how come I didn't spot him?'

"I haven't seen karasuno play for some time, I believe that this year they might go quite far." A aged up male with a dark green hat stated.

[Y/N] smiled, "They will go far. They will fly to the top and continue to!" [Y/N] said proudly.

Ukai hummed, "There is no match you can't win, and there is no match you will win for sure." He quoted.

[Y/N] gazed at the male with thoughts wandering around her head, a whistle that indicated the match would be starting pulled her out of her thoughts.

A member of ohgiminami dove to save the ball and was able to send it upwards before crashing into the team supplies on the side of the court.

It was the last set and karasuno needs only a point to win this match.

One of the members of ohgiminami managed to to send the ball over the net for their last hit. Nishinoya eyed the ball before receiving it easily.

Hinata sets the last to Tanaka, sadly tanaka's spike has been received by ohgiminami and called for the captain.

The called male spiked the ball making Asahi receive easily. [Y/N]'s eyes followed the orange haired male who bolted to the other side of the net.

The ball fell in kageyama's hold before tossing it to hinata, who was in the air ready to spike the ball.

An echo emitted from the ball that slammed down on the floor at ohgiminami's court. The whistle went off—indicating karasuno's win.

"Yes!" [Y/N] and Yachi cheered happily, "Nice game!!" [Y/N] complimented the males. Hinata smiled at their manager before looking down at his hands.

His gaze flickered from his hand to their manager who was smiling happily and proudly.

He always wanted her to feel proud of him and his teammates, that's why they need to win. So she can leave with a position note.

"What in the world- how tall is he!?" Karasuno was watching a current game between two teams, waiting for their next match.

The person they talked about was the tallest on the team. Many people were overwhelmed by his tall figure and how easily he lands a winning point for his team.

Daichi observed his teammates, he caught how nervous they seemed about the tall male. "Come on now! Don't let his height bring you down!" Daichi encouraged with a smile.

[Y/N] smiled at daichi's words, "No matter what, tall or short. We'll be able to defeat him and his team!" Daichi added—gaining his team a bit confidence.

'If we lose one game that's means it's the end for our team..' Yachi thought before glancing at the third years and at [Y/N].

She furrowed her eyebrows slightly, 'don't let negative thoughts take over!!' She scolded herself internally.

[Y/N] felt a presence next to her, she turned around and saw the same 6'7(200cm) male they were talking about earlier.

'Woah..'
She thought in awe as he walked past karasuno, she then recalled who they were facing while placing her finger on her chin and gazing at the floor.

'Kakugawa High..' her eyes traveled back to the tall male, "Them?" She asked herself, not paying attention to the argument between tsukishima, Yamaguchi and hinata.

The two males decided to tease hinata by comparing the tall male's, hyakuzawa, height and Hinata's height.

"There is a sixteen-inch difference." Tsukishima said making Yamaguchi chuckle in response. [Y/N] shook her head at their antics before glancing at hinata.

She noticed how nervous he is about facing hyakuzawa. She felt a bit worried but that soon faded away.

'It's not the first time shoyo-chan was this nervous before a match..' she thought with a small smile while gazing at the male.

The boys made it to the court for their warm-ups before starting their match against kakugawa

"Do you think hinata would be okay?" Yachi asked, worried about the short middle blocker. [Y/N] glanced at Yachi then at hinata the back at the female.

She smiled before placing her hand on top of yachi's shoulder, "Don't worry hitoka-chan! I'm sure shoyo-chan would be okay!~" [Y/N] reassured the blonde female.

"Plus," Kiyoko started, "His nervous behavior isn't nothing out of the ordinary anymore. Like [Y/N]-chan said—he'll be fine." Kiyoko added.

(The inter-high is starting soon!)(YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS! 😀)(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)

(YOU KNOW WHAT THAT
MEANS! 😀)
(Hope you enjoyed this chapter!)