Clubs dont need names

He sat up suddenly, a strangled shout on his lips. He looked around. He was in his room, with its brown and blue decorations. His nightmares were just memories. He wasn't there anymore. Now that he was away from there, he could get revenge. He called for his house elf.

"What has happened since you last reported?"

"Young Harry Potter is of the being adopted by Sirius Black. They be living in the Black house in London. Harry Potter is being in his second year of school now. The date is being October first."

"Thank you, you may go."

The house elf popped away, and he laid back on his bed. He finally got up and took a shower and ate breakfast, thinking the entire way. His house elf was only able to come every few months, so the little creature always made sure to bring plenty of news and food. He shook his head. Harry Potter was back at Hogwarts, good. No matter how safe the Black house was, Hogwarts was safer. He hoped.

He sighed, then turned his attention to his meal. He could think about Harry Potter later.

********

Draco woke up to the sound of someone thrashing around. He looked around, then saw Harry tossing and turning in his sleep. He started to get up to wake his best friend up but froze as he heard Harry say something.

"No, Uncle, please no, I'm sorry, I'll be good, no, no, no..."

Draco quickly got up and started talking to Harry, trying to wake him up. He knew touching him would be a bad idea. He touched the bed, and slowly sat on it, still talking. "Come on, Harry, wake up. It's just a nightmare. You're not there anymore. You're at Hogwarts. It's Draco. Wake up, Harry, wake up."

Harry suddenly shot upright, and Draco carefully stood, making sure he didn't touch Harry.

"Harry, you're at Hogwarts. It's Draco. You're in the Slytherin dormitory, it's ok, Harry. You're at Hogwarts."

"Dr-draco?" Draco almost cried at the timid voice of his best friend.

"I'm here, Harry."

With that, Harry launched himself at Draco, who barely caught him, and started crying quietly. Draco eased them back onto Harry's bed and held the boy as he wept.

The next morning, Draco headed to Potions early. He wanted to talk to Professor Snape about Harry's nightmare. He found the professor sorting ingredients, as expected.

"How can I help you, Mr. Malfoy?" Professor Snape drawled.

"It's about Harry, sir. He had a nightmare last night and when he was talking in his sleep I got concerned."

"And what did Mr. Qazan say that was so concerning?"

"He kept repeating something about his uncle and being good. He also kept saying 'no'."

Professor Snape frowned. "Thank you for bringing this to my attention, Draco. You'd better take your seat now. Class will begin in a few minutes."

Draco nodded and sat down, pulling out his cauldron and knife.

The next day, there was an announcement that there would be a dueling lesson for the whole school during the weekend, taught by Professor Lockhart. Harry and Draco shared a glance and snorted quietly, hoping that someone else would be there to make sure no one died. Hermione looked at them reproachfully, while Neville and Ron just avoided her glance. Luna floated by and smiled at the group, wishing them luck for Saturday. The group headed to their respective classes, both excited and apprehensive for the lesson.

Saturday arrived and the entire school was in the Great Hall. The tables had been removed, and there was a raised dais that looked a little like a catwalk from one of those fashion shows his aunt watched. Harry coughed to hide a laugh and leaned over towards Hermione. "Imagine Lockhart on one of the fashion catwalks wearing one of those super elaborate dresses that it looks impossible to walk in."