Chapter Twenty- One- Blindfolds, again.

Start from the beginning

Serenity: "I know Bridgette. Being blindfold wasn't so great in the end for me."

Trish: "You have nothing to worry about this time."

Bridgette: "You better be sure. Serenity can't handle the stress." Bridgette is stressed, but she's worried about me."

Candice: "We swear. I wouldn't do that to either of you."

It seems like we drive forever.

The whole time Bridgette and I cling to each other's hands. When we stop, it gets even more stressful. They get me out first. We walk up a sidewalk, and then I feel a door open.

Trish: "I'll go get Bridgette. Brandi, come help."

Brandi: "Not a problem."

Brandi...... Why is Brandi here? It's not long before I feel Bridgette sit next to me.

Bridgette: "I'm so nervous, Babe."

Serenity: "I am too, Bridgette."

 We sit for a while in silence."

Candice: "Ok. Take the blindfolds off."

We pull them off.

We both look around. We're in what looks like a bar. An empty bar.

Bridgette: "Serenity...."

Serenity: "Yeah."

Bridgette: "Our wedding dresses are here. Look."

She points to the corner.

Our dress bags were hanging over the edge of one of the chairs in the room.

Trish: "You two are getting married today."

Serenity: "Really?"

I feel tears.

Trish: "Yes."

Candice: "Luke and Trevin planned everything. You two need to get ready."

Bridgette: "Our men were never at a business meeting, were they?"

Trish: "No. They stayed at a hotel to get all this set up."

Serenity: "Where are we?"

I'm curious.

Trish: "We're at my brother's studio. He lets us borrow it. The wedding is being held on this land as well."

Trish's brother is wonderful. I've met him a few times.

It takes us forty-five minutes to get ready. It took every girl to help me get in my dress. Then they help get Bridgette ready. Before they do our hair and make. I give Bridgette a kiss.

Bridgette: "We're going to have the same last name after today Serenity."

Serenity: "I didn't even think about that, Bridgette."

Bridgette: "I love the thought of that."

Serenity: "Me too."

After everything is done, Yvette goes out of the door. She comes back with my Dad and Shane. Bridgette and I both lose it. My dad is walking me down the aisle, and Shane is walking Bridgette. We had already asked them.