Chapter Three- We got off on the wrong foot.

~Serenity's point of view~

Sunday is the only day of the week that I don't work. I can't open my bar on a Sunday, and dad's office is closed. Sunday is the day I clean my house, do laundry, and grocery shop. I had already started laundry and cleaned. I take a shower and head to the grocery store.

It's just me; I don't need a lot. I mainly eat at my first job. So, I make sure that I have things I can take. I'm reaching to grab my energy drinks; they're cheaper at the grocery store.

Trevin: "Out late again last night?"

We aren't at work. I don't have to be nice to him.

Serenity: "No, jackass. I like them cold, so I put them in the fridge until I want them. What you saw the other day is rare."

Trevin: "Aren't you too old to be partying?"

Serenity: "I wish that I was partying. I don't feel the need to explain myself to you. Today is Sunday. Today you aren't my boss."

Trevin: "You're right. Look, we got off on the wrong foot. How about we start over?"

Nothing he says or does will change how I feel about him.

These next two weeks, he'll be working with my dad. I'm hoping I don't have to deal with him a lot. I'm just a receptionist, an unpaid receptionist at that. My dad has never paid me; I've never complained. That's why I started Sinful. I had to make a life for myself. I didn't want to continue to live with my dad. I got a loan at twenty-one. I got all the permits, and it's grown from there. That loan was paid back quickly. I make a profit; I've never taken a penny from my dad.

I am going to continue to work through it. My dad put a lot of effort into making the company what it is. I'm going to do what he asks.

Serenity: "One condition."

Trevin: "Bargaining, are we Serenity?"

Serenity: "Not really."

Trevin: "What's the condition?"

Serenity: "You stop assuming that I am partying. You know nothing about me. Your assumption may be inaccurate."

Trevin: "Deal."

Serenity: "I'll see you tomorrow."

I go back to my shopping. I don't need to justify myself anymore. 

~Trevin's point of view ~

I head into the office. It's Wednesday; there have been no more incidents with Serenity. We've been cordial; we don't talk unless it's necessary. Today Dasher wants to go over finances. I already know the product cost and all of that. I don't know the payroll side. That's what we're doing.

I walk in. It's the afternoon; Serenity is behind her desk. Ever since Friday, I've wanted to fuck her. I don't even know if she's into men. She stands up. My mind goes to bending her over her desk, pushing that dress up, and pounding into her. My dick goes hard.

Serenity: "Dad asked that I come up with you."

Trevin: "Ok."

I let her walk past me. I can't help myself; I place my hand on the small of her back. I drop it once we get in the elevator.

I've gone to the club every night. She hasn't danced once; I honestly haven't seen her. None of the other girls do anything for me. I enjoy myself. I just don't get the thrill I got with her. She's my best friend's daughter, and I can't keep her off my mind.

Dirty Little SecretOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara