Chapter One

Bella

Wow

This is the only word I can say right now. This is going to be the last semester and then graduation. It has been two months. Two months since everything happened. And now everything is amazing.

Justin, Leo, Lana, Tiana, Lucy and I are very good best friends. Justin's mum got really better. But the best thing is that Tiana, Lucy and I got to go to England in the past holiday to our other cousins. And since I'm a fast learner, I have a British accent unlike Lucy and Tiana, who sound like dead chickens when they try and talk in a British accent

Brandon and Cameron went to some camp and came back acting even dumber than ever, don't even ask me what the hell they were doing in that camp. 

Anyway, every day in our History class, Mr Henry would end up in the first aid room because of my pranks, but I couldn't have done any of it without Justin. We're not troublemakers, we just like to make things a little fun. 

And as for Coach Foster that has been giving Tiana, Lucy and I some weird looks is in prison, I mean I sent him to prison. He tried forcing himself on me, it was horrible. But he will be staying in prison for five years, but I swear if he leaves early he'll be buried alive.

Tiana, Lucy and I have been working on our history projects alone, since the three of them never showed up, ever since the incident. Justin was going to join our group but Mr Henry said that it is going to be a disaster if he and I are in the same group. This month has been the best, well minus the whole Coach Foster incident, but then everything was amazing.

But I think Mr. Henry is stupid because Justin sits right behind me, even if he's in another group, we always succeed in our pranks, and our class members always rate our pranks, and some of the pranks are posted online on numerous sites.

As for Collins, he never showed his duck face again, which is great. I mean I still contact Festo for new guns but ya nothing bad happened.

Every day passes with talking, joking and laughing, but of course Lucy have to give me a daily lecture saying  "You're so lucky to have the British accent, I mean I tried but I can't get the accent right, you're lucky I love you or you'd be dead by now" and ends it with a laugh.

Lucy says that boys love girls with accents but that's not my goal, I mean I didn't even want the accent; it was as if it was stuck in my tongue with all the people talking around us using the accent.

So here we are going to school again, wondering what's awaiting me. 

"We arrived" Tiana said, we jumped off the car getting greeted by Leo, Lana and Justin.

I looked at the school from outside "I'm back to hell" I whispered with a smile 

*****

Daily updates are found on my Dreame account, this chapter and the rest will be found edited over there. I would appreciate all the support I can get from all of you, thank you so much

Just check the external link or search up for The Bad Boy's Girl on

www.dreame.com

Mystery Girl