chapter 5 Reunion and Survival part 2

As Team Delta now new to protect class 1a and pros from family from chuparabra.
Aizawa: midorya what's is going on?
Izuku: no time explain.
As more of chuparabra are coming, Rick use as flash bomb.
Rick: everyone cover your eyes and ears.
As it throw pack look at bomb, then light flash at pack, cause them to to blind little bit.
Izuku tells everyone to get out quick, with rick and kirishimia carry midnight out.
Izuku and Alice grab a strong wood, but on door to hold longer on it.

Bakugo: nerd what the hell was that!Everyone want to know where is it

Everyone want to know where is it. And Team know need to tell them since they saw creature.
Izuku: make quick information, we deal with chuparabra.
Everyone look at crazy and shoto look at him.
Shoto: is does not exist.
Ilda: it had to be qurick.
Everyone try to tell is qurick, Rick is tick about.
Rick: enough, gov't order us to capture crytid creature and you people can't interfere.
Everyone eyes widen, izuku and Alice knows is going long. Suddenly a bang on door, hear snarl and claws scratch on door.
Izuku: well our friends is wake.
Rick tells everyone to get in vehicle, izuku and Alice took midnight to van, while rest is one bus.
Momo: izuku be careful.
Ochako: izuku
Mina: be alright.
As shoto and kikirshima got mad, kirshima did not realise one large chuparabra is behind him.
Bakugo: red head behind you!
Is to late creature grab by throat and bit it hard, kirshima crys as two pup chuparabra came for food, but izuku shoot animal multiple time until it dies. He check on him, and tells kirishimia is dead. Alice grab a net and capture 2 baby chuparabra.
Alice: alright let's go before more come!
As everyone got on bus as door broke down, but bus and van dive fast as they can. Chuparabra stare at two vehicle  and look at dead member, it cry of howl of fury at night.

As moring came, Engima copration came to arena were chuparabra are but they only discover remains of dead one and student as well. Creature left, so they try locate the rest of pack. Kirshima death concluded as villan attack. UA try to tell public, but govement won't allow them. However tells them Engima copration will talk to them in one week.