chapter 3 subspecies and return to Japan

In North Carolina, town of bladenboro, people usually gets normal around. However is no different since Beast of bladenboro or call vampire beast attack and kill many animals. Happens every 50 years in winrter, but this this time a 6 people are kill. 5 children are kill different location, and one teenager. Attacks is usually different, instead of head, the throat are ripped and blood drain. Since police failed to catch the killer animal, states official call in Engima copration to deal with creatures and supernatural.

Team call Delta are to catch animals or kill it. Turns out izuku is on that team.
In that team is consult of 3 people of team, usually 4 but somthing happen to fourth member but that story will be another day.
The leader of team is name Rick Anderson

Next is Alice Santos

And our green boy name izuku midorya

Three of them head to forest were animals said to live their

(Play now)
Izuku pov
Is been a 5 month I join this unit, but 2 months since we lost our member in Brazil. Now our job is to find a new type of creature yet document. I rember taking class about creature change since quricks apper, and we yet uncover new species of crytid monster.

Then they hear low growl like a cat, but with tiger like sound. The team stop and turn on lights to Bush and somthing came out Bush slowly, that look like vampire beasts, but head similar to household cat. A very odd teeth with fangs got larger and eyes slick like crocdille. But the paws is like more human style and able to grasp it, and spike on back.

Team got out net and tranquilizers ready, beast attack izuku, but izuku use his qurick to jump away

Team got out net and tranquilizers ready, beast attack izuku, but izuku use his qurick to jump away.(Izuku able to get his qurick back after a fight with one of cryptic species)
A beasts got hit with c.c tranq and alive yell
Alice: izuku now
As izuku got a strong muzzle to mouth and able to put creature in net. Captain made call base to get creature to transport ready. while waiting captain have said.
Rick: alright we need to stay gurad on assist.
Then hear another growl, more of it appers but in packs and ready to strike.  As team get ready, then light hit the pack cause them to run away. A larger van with cage ready to transport animals. The ceo of Engima copration came to see animal.
Eren: is seems we have new type of vampire beasts.
Rick: indeed sir, and we encounter more of it.
Everyone look like scare and Eren look at forests.
Alice: so we need to make station post for that type are we.
Eren: yes indeed, but now team I need you to go Japan.
Team Delta look confused moments and izuku said.
Izuku: is it normally contain supernatural ghost.
Eren give each member with folder, and surpise see dogs and cats are dead, but with blood bite marks on it.
Rick: sir those bites marks are look familer.
Alice: rick these bite Mark of chupcrapra.
Izuku: but normally found in Texas, and south America.
Eren: that's why I need you check, this could be new type of chupcrapra yet seen.
As team ready to go Japan, they never see that animal that can scare man to death.