chapter 2 aftermath of UA

Is a year since izuku midorya was expelled for being traitor. That wasn't very good for UA, momo mina and ochako stop being friends with 1a. Bakugo become more aggressive to classmate. All might just look outside everyday, for chance midorya to return. UA got it self a problem, see when report of izuku expelled for a video. That did not end well, see when news got topic on midorya expel, a lot people get angry about student expel for not sure he is traitor.

During 8 month, Some parents pull out their children from UA and sent to other hero school. Nezu and pros try to solve why they help for traitors. They plan to hold a press conference to tell why they do it. While that happen. Kirishimia try to get mina hearts, But she say no. And todoraki try with momo, same result, and ochako just ignore lida. UA staff try to explain, But that did not go as plan when league of villan involved.
Flashback
( is afternoon, news reporter came to see pros of why tbey expell students. Same time class 1a watch news, but believer force to watch it, momo, mina, ochako try to ignore boys. Bakugo is force to qurick killer after someone talk about him.
Reporter: nezu is true you expell student?
Nezu: yes us true but is confirmed he is traitor.
Everyone in room start to believe him, but change when camera change to tomura.
Tomura: hello everyone is I tomura apper in your way.
Everyone got scare, and tomura begin to say. As well the 1a and students surprise see him. All might and believers got bad felling about it.
Tomura: with introduction, I well tell you that izuku midorya is not a traitor?
Everyone got blow to face, staff look like idiot, nezu just can't believe it have happen. Class 1a felt as jerk to him, worst they hurt their trust to him.
Tomura: to tell truth their is not traitor. Is true purpose to show hero's can't be trusted after what they to to midorya.
Pros are slap to face with truth, they fall for plan. All might is getting angry, they use his successor for a plan. Before they could cut camera off, tomura upload a video that show midorya. Being attack and branded with seal mark.
Flashback
Ever since that day, government cut UA founding in half, nezu and staff gets fine for let's students attack someone. Class 1a got in trouble. With their parents, and heavily punish, UA try to find izuku, but told to leave by Inko. She also sue school for her son inhuman right for seal.
All might and rest believe in midorya are not get punish. They wait for his return in UA.
But right lets see our green boy doing his job at enigma copration