Home Coming

I woke up to my iPhone buzzing on the in table. It was Tony "hello" I said with my voice crackling. I looked over to see Congo sleeping peacefully holding me tight. "Yo Queen guess what?" Tony said excited "what's up" I whispered into the phone "I'm in Kingston!!! And guess where I'm at?" He said back. I popped up. "Where?" I said " At yo room door! Come open up!!" He said I shook Congo and he woke up quick. I put my finger up to my lips telling him to be quit. "What!!? Give me a minute" I said hanging up the phone. Tony would think I was stupid for having this nigga here with me I mean he basically stole from me. Tony would kill him and shame me. "You gotta go! My right hand man is at the door and he cant see you in here. He knows about what happened with the bricks. Hell kill u." I said monovering around the room getting all his clothes and throwing it to him. He stood up slowly. "I ain't worried bout no nigga" he said stretching "ok just walk out hiding your face! For me please!" I said scared about Tony . "you acting like that's yo man." Congo said putting his pants on. He threw his shirt on too but didn't button it up and walking up to the room door and i followed. "Its not like that Congo" I said walking up to him. He stepped back "its all good I got chu" he said mad and storming out the door wit his jacket over his head "what u doing here Tony" I said catching his attention off of Congo. "So you out here being a Thot!"Tony said pointing to Congo not knowing who he was. "Come in boy" I said pissed. "I just wanted to fly back to the Chi wit u" he said coming in and sitting on the couch. "But you up here thottin" he said kickin his feet up. "I'm not thottin" "then who was that" he said cutting me off. "Get out my business" I said walking in my room to put on a robe. "Right,Queen! Queen of the thots!" He said joking "that why we fucked on that couch" I lied. He hopped up. "You petty as fuck, so u leaving today right?" He said as I reenter the room. "Yea I gotta go by my parents crib before I go. And what the fuck !! Why did u have to come here" I said staring at him with my hands on my hips. "Shit I thought I was doing a good deed making sure u got home safe nshit" he said turning on the TV with the remote. "Mhm I'm finna get dressed pack then we can go." I said walking in to the bedroom and started packing. Man I hope Congo wasn't that mad. Hopefully he understood what was going on. Its not like I'm ashamed of him or something. He was all on my mind while I packed, while I showered and on the ride to my family's house. Tony's voice muffled in the background talking about his trip to London and all the white hoe's he fucked as I thought of Congo. We finally made it to the house and my mom was in the front doing some gardening. I step out the car with my white girl swagg my hair down and flat ironed with a side part, light blue jeaned ripped and bleached booty shorts, a tan short sleeve sheer shirt that was long in the back and short in the front. Tan and blue gladiator sandals. Blue and tan bangles, gold rings and knuckle rings and gold police aviator shades. "Larenn baby your brother said you are leaving? Why so soon?" My mom said dusting her garden gloves off and putting them in her back pocket. "Moms I'm running a business out there I can't be away for too long. I came to say bye ma" I said hugging her and walking in the house. Tony stayed in the car my dad hated him thought he was bad news. I walked in yelled for my dad. He was in his office. He had his glasses on with papers everywhere on his desk. My dad was a lawyer in Kingston. "Larenn I'm guessing you are leaving aye?" He said looking up at me with his glasses sitting on his nose. "Yea daddy. Gotta get back to work" I said coming around the desk and hugging him. "What did you do to your hair larenn!!" He said referring to its straightness. "I straighten it daddy" I said running my fingers through it. "And do you not love your natural curly hair?" He said moving back from the hug to look me n my face. "I do I was just trying something new" I replied "braid it! Put beads or ponytails in it. trying sometin nu mean not damig ya dam ahir" he rambled under his breath. Natural curly thick  hair is beauty in Jamaica. For women to straighten it whether by perm or heat its kind of sayin you wanna b white. Like you wanna be someone else. "JAH leave the girl alone all the girls do it now it doesn't mean a damn thing." My mom said walking behind him as I followed them both. My mom has been wearing the same ponytail since she was twelve years old. And it's now under her butt. She washes it, conditions it, greases her scalp and in a low pony and braided all the way down it goes. "Daddy I don't do it often its not damaged. I just came to say bye not to argue." I said as I stopped following them. He walked up to me "visit again Queen, stay longer next time you are barely  here" he said I knoded my head as my mom hugged me and he kissed me on the forehead. They were so over protective and don't even know what I'm capable of. "Imma come visit u sometime so be looking forward to that" King said coming out of the kitchen and wrapping one of his arms around my neck and squeezing "whatever boy let me go!" I said with a rasby voice. He hugged me "Pharaoh had to be at work so u can just callem when u get home" King said letting me go. "Iight you guys I'll be seeing y'all" I said walking out and getting into my car. "Ight let's go! We got lots of work to do" Tony said as I got back in the car. We pulled off and headed to the airport.

*I see I have 1.35k views thanks for reading guys there's ALOT MORE TO COME! **