Night Out

It's been a long but successful day me, Andrea and James wanted to get lots put together for two different songs. We wanted to be prepared for when we came back after our few days off.

Us three sat down i layed my head on Andreas shoulder "do you guys want to come to my place and hang for a bit maybe do something fun" they both replied at the same time "sure". We sat for a few together sipping on some water watching the 4 members of the band practice a song.

I couldn't help but stare at Charlie he looked so hot playing the guitar and dancing around a bit and his vocals were amazing. Andrea noticed me staring and snapped her fingers in front of my face "hellooo" she said and i jumped a bit "yes" i say, she rolls her eyes "let's get our stuff and head out" i nod and stand up looking over at Charlie one last time he sees me and winks at me, i fell my face go red but i just grabs my bad and hoodie.

They finish playing the song and Charlie sets down his guitar he sees us with our stuff in our hands. "you guys done for today?". Andrea answers quickly "yep it's been a long day". I just nod slightly. "oh well see you g-" Charlie says but gets cut off by Kenny "thank you guys we will se you in a bit, can't wait to see what you came up with and y/n hopefully we will hear a song from you". I nod "i'll start working on that" James starts to talk over me "i'm sure you will love the dances and imma make y/n start writing bye everyone" he starts walking out Andrea and i follow.

Charlie comes out of no where and wraps a arm around my shoulders. I jumped a little "can i help you sir" i say looking at him. He chuckles "well yes i will take your number please so we can hang out" he hands me his phone, i put in my number and name and hand his phone back. "There you are, have fun the rest of the day on set" i start walking away from him moving his arm off of me to catch up with my friends we are riding together to my place i'm staying at.

Then somehow Charlie ends up in front of me and hugs me "you aren't getting away that fast" i laugh at him and hug him back, we was definitely a hugger and i wasn't mad at it he gave amazing hugs. "just don't wanna miss my ride", he pulls away "i see, well i will talk to you tonight" he says with a smile walking back to the band "bye charles" i catch up with Andrea and James and get into the car.

"Wow you two are all ready all over eachother", i slap James chest because his comment "he's just being nice don't assume anything". He pretends to be hurt "yeah okay sureee".

After a quick drive we arrive at where i'm staying i go and open the door letting my friends in, i go in and plop on the couch. "soo what did you want to do" Andrea says getting up on the counter to sit. "umm i don't we can just relax here or go out ?" i say looking at them two. "you want to go out after all that dancing we did today" James says. "why not i'm already ready just need to change and we haven't done something fun like that since we were last together working for a show" i shrug after saying so.

Andrea hops off the counter "actually could be fun i'm down but like if we are going to a club or something what am i supposed to wear". I sit up on the couch "you can borrow some of my clothes" i look at James and say to him "and before you say anything you look fine". James puts his hands up in defense me and Andrea laugh.

I check my phone "it's still kinda early so let's order some food chill then get ready to go out"

We all agree on a plan and when to head out but in the mean time we listen to music waiting for the food to come that we ordered.

Part 6 Not Posted

It was much later we ate, watched tv, took a nap then got ready to go out. I was wearing a short grey dress and Andrea borrowed a short purples dress along with some heels.  Andrea redid her makeup while i touched mine up.