Tired morning

It was the next day on set and Kenny wanted us dancers to be there early to show him we else we got done yesterday for the first song. I am not a morning person but i walk in with a few minutes before 7:00am when we were supposed to be there, i walk over to the other few dancers and put down my bag against the wall. "and good morning y/n" Andrea says to me as i am putting up my hair, i mumble "good morning" back to her. I was just so tired i didn't sleep well last night thinking about the dance and of course Charlie.

Kenny comes over clapping his hand a couple times "good morning everyone! thank you for coming in early to show me the dance, after i see the dance all together i will have you guys start working on other dances while we shoot a few scenes then you can help maxi and the boys with the dance again later today"

James says "sounds great Kenny! i hope you like what else we added" he has to much energy this early but we all line up and the music starts playing we all do the dance together and do our own parts which are for certain cast members.

"Oh that was amazing i'm so happy with it" Kenny says, me and Andrea look at each other giving a small smile feeling proud then looking back over at Kenny. "I think that will look great and i'm sure everyone else will agree, y/n" he looks at you and you feel a bit nervous "you are doing amazing working with everyone so glad you joined the team!" you sign in relief "thank you Kenny for giving me the opportunity i'm happy to be here". "of course now i'd just like to see the end one more time, play the song as the last part" Kenny calls out, we do the last part again and as soon as the music stops we hear someone yell "good morningggg!!"

Me, Kenny and the other dancers look up and it's Charlie he stands there holding a cup of coffee, Owen stands by him looking half dead. But i mumble under my breath "please tell me he's not a morning person".

The boys walk over to Kenny and Charlie shoots me and quick smile i smile back at him.
"good morning Charlie and Owen" Kenny greats them with, Charlie hits Owen side playfully and Owen looks up "good morning Kenny" me and Andrea laugh. "as you can tell Owen is not a morning person but thank god for me i got him up this morning" Charlie says proudly. Owen just looks at him weirdly "yeah thank god for Charlie waking me up and being annoying" he says sarcastically.

Kenny chuckles at the two and walks away having them follow talking about today's scenes. I put my hood up tucking my hair underneath "do you think there's coffee here" i say to James and Andrea "let's go find out we need it well maybe not James" Andrea says giving James a joking annoyed look. Andrea and i head to the tent where there's food setup and drinks right away i dart to the coffee and start making a cup how i like it.

Madi comes up next to me grabbing a water bottle "oh hey your y/n right?" i turn my head to her "yes, madison ?" she gives me a lil hug "yess you can call me Madi tho that's what the boys call me, it's nice to probably meet you excited to start working with you" we smile at each other after i hugged her back "okay Madi" i giggle "i'm excited too so happy i got the opportunity"

"MADIIIIIII" Charlie yells "welp that's my que, talk to you later" she walks off to meet the boys to get over the scenes as well.

I go back to where my bag is and sit on the floor setting my coffee down next to me and i pull out of phone scrolling on instagram, Andrea joins me. "thank god you guys found coffee y'all look dead today and we have a lot to come up with" James says clapping his hands "okay boss" Andrea says laughing.

I take a few sips off coffee and lay on the floor looking at James "after a nap sir" then i put my head down "uh no we are getting paid for this" James says nudging me with his foot.

Charlie walks by but i don't notice as i'm laying on the floor pretending to sleep. "you are doing great y/n" he says while chuckling. I sit right up and feel myself blushing, i pull the sleeves from my hoodie down so they cover my hands then i cover my face. "okay let's get started" i say.

James, Andrea and i come up with a plan and start working on a dance, we can leave whenever so after a few hours we head out and go to where we are staying, we aren't staying together so we take separate ubers.

When i get home i decide to go live on instagram and talk a little bit about what i'm doing now aka what project i'm helping with. I keep getting requests to sing a little so i move to where my keyboard is and play a song i wrote and sing a little. Singing is just a little hobby i do no one knew till i sang on set one day working for a show being filmed and Andrea was there and filmed it posting it, since then i did it more and more around people and went live to sing i was super nervous every time though.

I ended the live and took a nap.