TAPOPS

Izuku POV

It was weekend i contacted my girlfriend.Oh yeah Uraraka was officially became my girlfriend but we werent tell anyone yet.The only who knew bout our relationship were Lady Fuyuki and her underlings,Todoroki,Momo,Kaminari,Kirishima and Kaminariand Shinsou

I met her at park.Well actually we decided to go for a date but when I told bout what had happened last night to her..she agreed that we need to meet Lady Fuyuki.She contacted Momo..well yeah Momo was the second richest family after Lady Fuyuki.

"So Deku,thats  mean we going to meet him again right"Uraraka sipped her Coke.

"Yeah.But we need to talk to Aizawa sensei.Maybe we might skipped our school.."I said

Uraraka nodded.She think seriously.Yeah her quirk had became more advance made the UA staff shocked.same with Kaminari.After 30 minutes,Momo arrived at park and she with Todoroki.Oh yeah they became couple after that battle.

"Hows your day guys?"Todoroki smiled.

"Pretty much.Sorry interrupt your dating day"Uraraka said

"Its okay..we dont really mind..so what you want me to do now?"Momo asked me

I explained the same thing that I told Uraraka..Todomomo suprised.They agreed to help us.

"Well look like we need to call the others too.Im sure they would volunteer in this one...so what your next plan"Todoroki  said.

"Better ASAP...so we wouldnt rush "Momo said.

I looked at my friends.Ya they seem really missed lot BBB...yeah my little brother made everyone realized who they were...he was really a Pro Hero.

"Well i guess we would go Nabu Island..tonight"I said.

"Hmm interesting..agreed"Momo chuckled.

Uraraka confused but Momo whispered to her made Uraraka gasped.Uraraka glared at me made me sweatdropped.

"Ughh I cant believe that I have to agree.Seriously Deku"Uraraka deadpanned on me.

I shrugged.Yeah..well its good for us to practice our quirk.

"What can i say,I guess we inherit some Lady Fuyuki way . anyway how bout we have soba.I hear theres new stall open "Todoroki said.

We agreed.

Meanwhile in another dimension...

Yaya went out from TAPOPS IR...Bbb wasnt wake up..the doctor said his body was very weak due the unexpected teleportation.Captain Amato explained  to her a week ago.So Bbb had  gone to another dimension..thats why she unable to communicate with him.Fang,Ying and Gopal isolated themselves from BBB..they felt betrayed...in order not hurt him..BBB was frozen from any missions..and Yaya being tasked to take care of him.

"So hows BBb condition?"Nut asked her.

"Still same..I just clean him just now.I dunno when he awake..so he can explain to them"Yaya sighed.

Nut just symphaty to her.He knew Yaya would do anything for BBB...yeah the day BBb lost...Yaya wasnt give up to search BBB although she knew that was useless.Nut astonished.How could alien medical thecno unable to awake BBB?.

Nut looked at Bbb ..Nut didnt know well about BBB but what he knew bout BBB was a person who always help people.
Nut wondered what kind physic quantum made BBB  unconscioused.

"Hmm what kind place BBB had gone actually??"Nut said as he looked at BBB

Meanwhile in Planet Quabaq