Jihyo saw "Y/n can you tie your shoes?"

Y/n shook her head "I never learned"

Jihyo smiled "It's okay, let me tie them" she got down and tied Y/n's shoes

Y/n gave a slight smile "Thank you" Jihyo looked up and was about to kiss Y/n's head but stopped herself.

When Sana finished in Y/n's room, she walked down the stairs and told them how Y/n reacted to the the hug attempt. Mina looked up from her phone "It'll get better" They all looked at each other realizing they still have have much more to do to help Y/n.

After Jihyo stopped herself, they all grabbed their jackets, but the dogs ran up. Boo was barking at Y/n, which freaked her out.

Y/n looked at Momo "You lied"

Momo shook her head "I don't know why he's barking, he never does that. Y/n he really is nice"

Y/n walked closer to the front door, put her hood up, and held Im the bunny tight.

Jeongyeon sighed "Let's go, uh Y/n will you be okay if our neighbors went with us?"

Y/n looked up "I guess"

They all walked out, and right across was the girls and their parents. Y/n got in the car sitting furthest away, Nayeon was talking to Jennie while everyone got in the cars. They came to an agreement on where to go, and got in the car to head off.

They went to the nearest restaurant which was pretty nice, the nicest that Y/n has ever been to. They all got down, Y/n refused to leave the bunny in the car so she got to take that down with her. It was the only comfort she has until she gets comfortable with everyone.

When they finally got a place to sit, they sat all the adults together and the kids together, but Mina did sit next to Y/n, and Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu sat in front of Y/n. Y/n kept her head down, and whispered to Mina what she wanted to drink since she didn't want anyone to see her black eye.

Dahyun looked at Y/n "So Y/n do you uh like it here?" Y/n just nodded.

Chae: "We were wondering if you wanted to play tomorrow, outside"

Y/n: "Sure I guess"

Tzuyu: "We're sorry about today, we didn't mean to make you upset"

Y/n: "I wasn't upset. Just....scared"

Dahyun looked at Jisoo who was sitting next to her, Jisoo sighed and smiled at Dahyun "Be careful with what you say or ask, please" Dahyun nodded.

Dahyun: "Oh sorry, we didn't mean to scare you"

Y/n looked up and realized these girls aren't so bad "It's okay, it's my fault"

Tzuyu: "What are things you like to do?"

Y/n: "I don't know"

Chaeyoung nodded "Hobbies?'

Y/n: "No"

Dahyun asked for Jisoo's phone to play games "We like to play outside, and with our friends. Also like playing games"

Y/n: "You are all in the same grade?"

Dahyun smiled "Yea, I know I am one year older, but I had to stay back a year. It's fine though"

Y/n: "Oh, I guess we are all in the same grade"

Tzuyu laughed a little "What are the odds"

Y/n: "Yea"

Dahyun pulled up a game "Want to try" Y/n shook her head and just hugged her bunny. Dahyun nodded and continued playing.