CHAPTER-20

Aashna's POV
I saw Sanket and Vin together. They were holding each other's hands. What!! I left the cafeteria quickly. That hurt me. I just went and started attending lectures. Sanket came in 2nd lecture and sat beside me. I ignored him. He was trying to make conversations with me. I was just ignoring him. All the lectures finished. "Let's goo out today" he said and I ignored and straight went to canteen. I was busy eating my burger. I thought Sanket will come but he didn't. I ate my burger and was going downstairs in my room I mean R room and I saw Sanket with Vin they were talking laughing and those stuff and it again hurted me. I came in the room and changed into comfy clothes. It was around 3 pm and I was reading book. In my thinking after sometime I slept. Ok I slept a lot and it was around dinnertime. I went down and saw Sanket and Vin. They were sitting together and eating there lunch. I don't know whats happening. I think they are in a Relationship. I was plating my dinner and took a story for Instagram. The dinner was really yummy. I went back to room and slept. 2/3 days went like this only I was ignoring Sanket and he was trying to talk with me. I used to ses that Vin with Sanket everytime.

               -AFTER SOME DAYS-

I woked up and saw Sanket sleeping. I missed him so much. I know I see him every single Day but I miss his being around me. I smiled looking at him and made breakfast for myself. I took a bath and wored my ootd for the day.

----------------AUTHOR'S NOTE--------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

I might post one more chap today😂

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon.....