CHAPTER-7

Sanket's POV
Some days past Me and Aashna not talked for a sec also. She is not the same man. I got a call from Manav.

Manav- Be ready we are going for a party today. It is in a villa of my brother has he lives in abroad that villa is always closed so I kept a party. And don't worry that Rishab is not gonna come.
Sanket- Thank my god , ok I'll be up.
I am kinda excited for the party. Going after a long time. The party was at 11:30 till morning I know that very well. I think I will start getting ready in 1hr.

( After one hour)

I was getting ready I wore a my trousers and black hoodie but where is my jacket. Oh got it. By this time I miss my mom.

Aashna's POV I am super duper excited for the part but sad that Rish is not coming its ok I haven't speend time with my Sank, unns and Manav

Aashna's POV
I am super duper excited for the part but sad that Rish is not coming its ok I haven't speend time with my Sank, unns and Manav.
I got ready, wore a bodycon dress. My makeup is done but my frizzy hairs yar. Uhh. I will keep them open.

While after unns entered my room and Btw she was looking hot ha

Unnati- Why don't you were these kinda clothes in college yarr you look so got in this.
Aashna- Shutup unns.
We went in the car me and unns were sitting at the back and Manav was driving the car but we were waiting for Sank. Where he is? After 5min he came. OMG he is drop down handsom already and today he is going more. He was looking the MOST handsom one.
We reached the venue and trust me the view was amazing. The party was on fire. Me and unns were dancing continuously but then Unnati went towards Manav. I was just dancing alone.

---------AUTHOR'S NOTE------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much for the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....