CHAPTER-18

Sanket's POV
Aashna slept on my shoulders when we were watching Dash and Lily. I too slept after some time. At night Aashna was feeling cold so she cuddled me and I too hugged her.

                  -NEXT MORNING-

I woked and saw Aashna sleeping in my arms like a baby. See fitted in my arms so well that if I cuddled her she won't be visible. So what I did. She kept her hand on my chest and I was carssing her chicks. I kept my head on her and slept again.

Aashna'sPOV
I woked up and saw Sanket near me. We had cuddled eachother. I saw his face, sleeping like baby. I kept my right hand on his face.
He woked up and saw me. We had an eye contact. He saw my hand on his face and he kissed my palm. I smiled and he too. I went closer and hugged him. He headed his head on my neck and I was enjoying whatever we were doing. He came near my ears my said "I think we should leave for classes" I smiled and said "ya". Sanket took a bath first and then I. We got ready and left for classes. The whole day I was with Unnati and didn't saw or talked with Sanket for a sec. I was kinda missing him. It was night and I slept.

Sanket'sPOV
Huh! Today was a busy day. So much of assignments were there. Today I didn't saw Aashna nor I talked to her. Ya I missed her. I think I should sleep now.

                 --NEXT MORNING-

I woke up and got ready.
I saw Aashna. I quickly ran towards her and hugged her from back tightly. "I missed you" I said and kissed her forehead. "I missed you too"  she said has she turned towards me. We hugged again you know that theory. "Let's goo to canteen. I am starving" she said and said "ok".

-----------AUTHOR'S NOTE---------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....