CHAPTER-13

Aashna's POV
I got ready for the college I wore comfy clothes.

Aashna's POV I got ready for the college I wore comfy clothes

Why does Unnati, Manav not talking to me and also Sanket. I really don't know what happened. I was walking through the corider and craved some coffee. I went in the cafeteria and saw Rishab with that Ritika. But wait they are too close. Ritika was flirting Rishab and was doing the same. WtF, he is my boyfriend. They both kissed each other for few minutes. Like whatt!! I can't believe this. "Is this a dream" I said and pinched my self. No it's not a dream. I quickly went towards Rishab and asked him
Aashna- What the fucking happened?

Ritika- Just shutup and get lost

Aashna- Wht you shutup he is my boyfriend.

Rishab- Who is your boyfriend? Me, huh

Aashna- means you are not my Boyfriend

Rishab- No I am not or not was.

Aashna- Means you cheated me right?

Rishab- You are quite cleaver Aashna.

Aashna- This is not good. I trusted you more than my friends.

Rishab- You know, who cares.

Aashna- I hate you

Rishab- I love you too, baby

I went of the cafeteria. My eyes were full of tears and tears and tears.I sat on the chair and was thinking that ki I trusted that jerk more than my friends whom I know for 9years!! How can I do that? I am feeling so bad. Sanket told my he is a jerk but I didn't agree. I am sorry Sanket. I lost a friend like Sanket. I cried hard over there.

Sanket's POV
Today I finished all my work and was walking towards cafeteria and I saw Aashna. But wait a min she is crying. Why but? I felt so bad I couldn't resist I went near her.

Sanket- what happened Aashna? (Said in low and sweet voice)

Aashna- ( stuod up) I am Sorry Sanket, I am sorry. I didn't trusted you. Rishab cheated me.

Sanket- Ya I told you but you don't want to listen right? You thought I was jealous, really Aashna and that hurt me.

Aashna- I am sorry Sanket, I am sorry.. I hurt by my self only. Please don't live me. I know I don't deserve you but one last chance. Please.

Sanket- ( held her right hand) it's ok Aashna at the end you are a Human. And please don't talk about these chance and all. I will always have a chance for you no matter what.

Aashna- I was doing a big mistake of leaving you.
( We both hugged eachother tightly )

Aashna- I am sorry(while hugging)

Sanket- it's ok
( We kept that hug for few minutes and to be honest I was needing this hug)

Sanket- Ok so no crying now ( wibbed her tears of)

Aashna- (nobbed)

Sanket- I think you need some rest. Today don't attend classes and I will too and will tell to Unnati and Manav to tell sir. Ok now let's go.

We went to her room. I gave her water and carssed her hair.

Sanket- Feeling better?

Aashna- hmn

I hugged her and she hugged me too. A little tears fell from her eyes on my Jacket.

Aashna- Thank you for consoling me Sanket.

Sanket- shhhshh now no Thank you and Sorry. You take a rest. I will be in my room so if you want something from me you can call anytime.

Aashna- ( held my hand) No. I don't want anything from you I want you. Please stay here.

Sanket- ohh Aashna, ok I will.

-------------AUTHOR'S NOTE--------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much for the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....