CHAPTER-16

Aashna's POV
I bumped on someone. I saw it was Sanket. I saw him hugged him. He parted the hug and Addy was behind me.

Sanket- How do you dare to touch her.
Addy- Ohh, You are not my boss. I will touch her again n again.
Sanket- (slaped him) 
Addy- Wht did you did?
Everyone was staring at Addy angrily as them all know how Addy is. After seeing this Addy went. I quickly ran towards Aashna and hugged her.
Sanket- Where you were?
Aashna- When I was Dancing. someone pulled me in a dark corner and it was Addy (tells everything what happened).
Sanket- Oh my god mann. This was not good.
Aashna- (nobbed and looked down)
Sanket- Are you feeling better now.
Aashna- (one tear fell) hmn
Sanket- (wibed the tear and hugged her)
Aashna- I am still scared. If he will do something to me or you or Unnati and Manav then.
Sanket- shhshh, you think a lott. Now let's enjoy the party. Ok?
Aashna- No you stay I am going home.
Sanket- Why but?
Unnati- Aashna(came and hugged her)
Manav- Aashna are you ok dear?
Aashna- Yesss!! But guys I am scared what Addy will do something to you guys.
Unnati- DON'T worry nothing is happening.

Someone callled unnav so they went there.

Aashna- Please. I want to go.
Sanket- Ok ok I will also come.
Aashna- No if you want you stay here.
Sanket- I want your safety. Ok. I am coming.
Aashna- ok.
Sanket- let's goo, wait you go I will tell to Unnati and Manav that we are living.
Aashna- ok fine.

Sanket'sPOV
I went near Unnati and Manav and told them that we are living. They said "ok, but drive safe". I went near Aashna but she was not there. I was hella worried. Here she is man?!!I searched a lott but couldn't find. Oh my god where she is? Bad thoughts were roming around my head. I saw around the car , in the car but couldn't find.
--------------AUTHOR'S NOTE-----------------
Hope you all are enjoying till now 💞
Thank you so much of the support💞

NOTE:- THIS IS A FICTION AND EVERYTHING IS IMAGINARY PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY

Next Chapter soon....