WELCOME & RULES

Welcome to the first ever Awards of The Blue Moon Community!

In this award, you will gain exposure for your awesome books, advice to help improve those books, and get a taste of what it means to be a part of our awards.

Proudly hosted by _Blue_Moon_Community

***

Now, let's begin with the rules so you guys can start filling out the forms!

GENERAL RULES

1. Follow this account _Blue_Moon_Community, the hosts Calista_Evangeline and _mimz_25 and the co-host ily_ari_grande. This for your benefit so that you don't miss out on any important announcement or updates. Also, all of us hosts are working really hard to bring you this award. This is the least you can do for us. You can also follow us with backup accounts! Just make sure to leave it in the comments so we know. :)

2. Add this book to your library and public reading list. Again, this is so that you don't miss any updates.

3. Give this book a proper shout out at your Message Board. We need more people to know about this award!

4. I think this goes without saying. No bribery or cheating or any rude behaviour! You will be disqualified and blacklisted for any other future events held by this community.

5. Please don't change your username or the title of your book during the awards. But if you do so, please PM this account ASAP otherwise you'll be disqualified.

PARTICIPANTS RULES

1. Novels must have at least 5 chapters published and short stories and poems must have at least 3 chapters published (excluding prologue, author's note, character aesthetics, etc.). This is so that the judge can understand what your book is all about properly.

2. Stories must have less than 10k reads. We want the other books to get a chance to win and gain recognition too!

3. Sorry, but we are accepting only English stories. This is to make things easier for us and the judges since we all speak English.

4. One person can enter up to two books, but they must be in different genres. This is so that everyone gets a fair chance at winning.

5. Follow your judges once announced! This is the least you can do for them since they're giving so much of their time to judge your book.

6. Unlike the other awards, this award doesn't have a password for participants.

JUDGES RULES

1. Must be committed. Only apply if you would be able to read and judge the first five chapters of five books in a month. Please don't back out at the last minute.

2. Obviously, you cannot judge the genre you entered your book in.

3. Must have an email or discord to send the scores.

4. You can judge for two genres at most.

5. I'm saying this again. Please be fair and don't accept any briberies!

6. No, there's no password for judges either.

Any questions? Feel free to DM this account or ask here >>>>>