Post-Apocalyptic Nightmare.

Start from the beginning

"My people need that piece of bread!"

Yep, the kids chased him over bread. One single piece of a food they had plenty of. It's honestly pathetic on Mono's opinion.

"Steal it."

Mono prepares his pocket knife.

The children charge. They look around ten years old.

Oh, this will be easy.

One leapt, Mono stabbed in the gut. He blocked another's wrist. Landing a kick to the stomach, the child practically flew away.

Mono tilts one cheek, bloodlust shining as he slowly drew blood from the cheek to lip. Yeah, he's a bit insane. But the world doesn't allow sanity.

"What's your name?"

"Ev..an."

Mono's aware of three other kids standing. He can't care less, he knows his fear status. Very, very high.

The male child speaks again.

"Evan!"

"Better."

Mono cooes, cradling the child's cheek. He leans down, whispering chilling words into their ear.

"Go home, kid. Or death will occur."

Luckily that Mono knows Evan's the leader. He kinda fearfully, rushing towards the birds to lead his people away. He's the pack leader.

Mono finds this pathetic.

Sighing, he walks towards the bird. It stands there obediently, waiting for a master. Mono feels sorry.

And he's someone who's rarely sympathetic.

"Boy or girl?"

The crow caws, showing it's backside slightly. Mono gets a good luck. His hand stokes along the base of the wing, feeling old and new scars alike.

"So akin to mine, huh?"

The bird only crooned in response. Mono imagines it actually understands. The thing's alone like him.

Mama, dad.

She'd been stolen by the signal tower, along with everyone else. Parents no longer existed, kids remained, sometimes babies and toddlers.

Aren't they extinct now?

There's many enemies, Mono always just runs into the worst ones. Believe it or not, Toddlers can be one of the worst. Used by older kids to lure in passerby's.

Mono learned to not trust anymore.

Him, himself, and no one else.

Mono's personal motto.

They're in the forest now. The bird's flying so high, Mono can jump and then he'd die.

Though, he can't now. He's got a deal to go.

Steadying the saddle, the bird lands inches away from a seemingly bottomless hole. Mono steps off, but not before placing a break.

He can't afford to lose his only ride.

The hole is right there, Mono places a bag filled with contaminants so a person can pick it up. There's a little pouch set aside. His hands picks is up.

Dear Asses,

Here's your body. I killed the leader as requested and now his second in command, Evan, I think his name is now fears you.