Chapter 2

Previously

" We are here" Miss M. informed them.

"Okay everyone get ready" Kaldur told the team.

Present

Kaldur P.O.V

Right now we are at New York City. Batman told us that Deaathstroke was last seen in Brooklyn. We detected an abonded warehouse. We decided to go there since there isn't many people living near there. 

Nobody's P.O.V

In the warehouse

The moment they were in the warehouse, they understood that this wasn't just any warehouse. There were bots Deathstroke made (like Sladebots in Teen Titans) if they do a wrong move these bots could detect them and the mission could fail. 

Deathstroke P.O.V

It is actually funny how they think they aren't detected. The Bat must be really desperate, I wonder how did the Bat trut them. They can't even act like a proper team. Well this just makes my plans easier and sooner than I planed it would be. I wonder where they left the Boy Wonder I can detect him but I can't see him with the others. It looks like they lost their trust in him.  It is better if I start now.

Back With The Team and again Nobody's P.O.V 

(A/N Nobody is everywhere😂. Also if sentences are written like this it means mind link)

Team was on the top of warehouse since it was the only safe place they could land. 

"So what is the plan Aqulad" Kid Flash said.

"There  must be an enterance behind and lucky for  us there are no guards there. Robin even though you are staying in the ship  I want you to inform us if you see something." Kaldur said.

"Sure thing" Robin replied.

"Wait how can you trust him he can get us caught" Artemis said.

" Even though we don't  trust Robin after the simulation I don't think we can risk getting caught because of our trust issues." Kaldur replied to Artemis.

"Superboy I want you to check if there is any guards behind the door"

"There are  no guards there is probably nothing important here" Superboy said

"But how can they leave an entrance without a guard what if  it is a trap?" Miss Martian asked.

"There is no chance for them to know we are here even if they know they would have attack us already." Kid Flash said.

"We don't have time to chat. This is an important mission we have to be silent and quick. The longer we stay and do nothing the easier they detect us" Artemis said.

(A/N I surely made them talk a lot )

"Robin the door has a code I need you to open it for us" Aqulad ordered again
The moment they were in they knew something was off. There were no guards.  They started to search the area until they heard a sound that was hurting their ears enough to make them pass out.
"Robin we need help come here"  Kid Flash shouted in the mind link but it was no use. The walls of the warehouse disabled the mind link. What they didn't know was th spund wasn't only inside the warehouse it was ouytside of the warehouse too. 

They tried to cover their ears but it was no use the sound was too loud. No matter how long they tried to stay conscious they pass out sooner or later. And with that they failed the mission.

(A/N Okay so this was my second chapter of the story I hope you guys liked it. Please comment so I can know what you think of the story or the chapter)