I closed my eyes and moaned softly, “yes…”

He kissed me as I urgently unbuttoned his shirt. His chest tensed under my palm bringing a smile on my lips. Smiling back, he pulled away and watched me with so much emotion in his eyes that I lost all train of thought.

He stood up and took off his pants before taking out a foiled package from the back pocket. His lips tugged up on a slight smirk as he shook his head, “Your aunt gave it to me…” he rolled his eyes playfully as a light blush crept upon his cheeks.

Chuckling, I propped on my elbows as a small shy smile drew on my face. “Me too…” I bit my lip as he burst out laughing.

With a sly smile on his face, he climbed on the bed and helped me out of my dress while leaving a trail of soft kisses on my bare shoulders and back.

He kissed me tenderly while his strong hands touched me softly. His eyes were burning as he opened the package and we got lost in each other.

Something trailed on my left arm as I stirred. My eyes fluttered as a husky chuckle sounded beside me. Grey-bluish orbs were watching me softly. I smiled at Jason as his lips tugged up. He was propped on one elbow as his other hand was tracing a soft line on my arm. His eyes were intense and a small subtle beard showed on his chin. I observed him mesmerized for a moment before thinking how awful I must look, so I pulled the sheet covering my whole head.

Jason chuckled and tried to pry it away, “what are you doing?”

“I look awful!” my voice was muffled.

With a strong tug, he pulled it off my face. “What are you talking about?” His thumb caressed my cheek, “I’ve never seen you so beautiful as now…” he trailed softly as my heart skipped a beat. Still, I kept my mouth covered because, let’s be honest, morning breath sucks. He shook his head and kissed the top of my nose.

Bloody hell…I’m doomed…

My heart swooned.

The hold on the sheet loosened and he pulled it off completely. Before I could do anything, he leaned into me and kissed me for a moment as butterflies fluttered on my stomach and a soft moan left my lips.

Pulling apart, he groaned, “I should get going…”

Tracing my bottom lip with my tongue, I whispered, “Really?”

He took a deep breath, “You’re not helping, prankster.” I rolled my eyes at his nickname. A smirk formed on his lips for a moment. “I think that we should keep this-“he pecked me on the lips, “to ourselves.”

 Frowning, I sighed, “Yeah…I guess…”

His grey eyes roamed all over my face before setting on my lips. He pulled me closer and kissed me deeply for the longest of moments. Things started to heat up again. Groaning, he pulled away. I pouted, making him chuckle. He pecked me lightly on the lips before getting up completely. “I’ll see you later, beautiful.”

I bit my lip as he put on his pants, grabbed the rest of his clothes and opened the door. His eyes searched mine for a moment with a wide smile on his face before he walked out closing the door after him.

Sighing, I grabbed my alarm clock. It was 5:30 in the morning. And obviously, I wasn’t sleepy at all.

I stayed in bed replaying every touch and kiss…he’d been so gentle and passionate at the same time. I’d only slept with one guy before but last night. But it had been, without a doubt, the best night ever.

I rubbed my eyes and grabbed a pair of fresh clothes to get a bath. As I rinsed, a small doubt crept upon me. Why had he left? Because of his? A large lump formed on my throat, girlfriend?

I felt like the worst person ever as he was cheating her because of me. Maybe last night was it. Maybe he didn’t want anything else.

My heart constricted. I didn’t know what was worse…to never have been loved by him or to know what it felt like being loved by him knowing that he’d never do it again…

Shit. Shit. Shit.

I wasn’t cut out for a one night stand. Especially not with him.

I wanted more…

I wanted everything with him.

Damn it.

Doomed couldn’t start to cover it.

________________________________________________________________________

OK. THIS WAS HARD TO WRITE!! I didn't know to go further because well...this is PG after all and honestly, I am a Mom so my motherly side kept nagging me if it was appropiate or not...blah blah blah :)

I have great news!! I just finished the second round editing for Prince with Benefits!! It's getting published really soon!!! I'm soooooo excited :) but I can't let you know more (Sucks, I know!). But I'll be seeing covers soon and stuff like that. It's amazing :)

Anyway...I really hope you like this and comment and vote!!! :)

I'll be posting soon!!!! :)

Gabs