chapter- 9

____

All of them were just packing their things. And then they would have to go tomorrow together in the evening, that's why they started packing early ,so that they would not have to do it tomorrow and also they can enjoy their day together having double couples date.

(Yes they would go tomorrow because their flight was delayed, so they got the tickets for the next day).

_____

Third person pov-

The next day have just started, And the two people who just woke up by sunlight hitting their naked bodies, well half of the bodies cuz the other half was covered with a silk sheet.

Well I'm talking about, the two love birds that just woke up , staring at eachothers faces that were wrinkled with the sheets.

They almost were staring at eachother , for five minutes.

And as they were leaning closer and closer till their breath were fanning on eachothers lips .

As there lips brush against eachothers. For a second-

The door to their bedroom slammed open and it revealed, a angry hoseok and gulping taehyung.

Jimin quickly covered her upper body with the sheet (well she was wearing jungkooks shirt and inner too and panties ), as jungkook groned as he stared at the two idiots coming to his and jimins room without KNOKING!!!. And then he get of the bed , well he was wearing sweatpants, do he quickly picked his shirt groned and dragged a scared to death taehyung outside their room.

___

"Well you should have knocked on the door idiot!!" , "Well !I can't do anything idiot , as I have a pragnent lady to carry!!!!".

Jungkook and taehyung were fighting since the morning after the incident . And that totally piss off their girlfriends , as it is 12pm now. And their boyfriends were doing nothing but only arguing like children's. So-

" You alian!"

" You moron!"

" You piece of shit!!"

"You disgusting shit!!!"

"You muscle bunny!!!"

"You taelian"

"You!-"

"OK!!! That's enough with your shitty drama!!!!" Jimin said as she banged her hand in the living room table.

"So , you two were literally arguing like kids till 12 pm now enough of this shit-" hoseok said with a stern face that clearly shows how angry she is , and if looks could kill people , then both taehyung and jungkook would be ash by now , she said the lasts words sternly "-now you both will stop this argument , so say sorry to eachother and ,do your fist bump".

As hoseok said those words, tae and jk quickly does that .

"Sorry jungkook!!!","sorry taehyung!!!", And it ends with their friendship dance fist bump, now their girlfriends looks happier.

'thank you god ,from today I know that that you bless me' taehyung thought.

'thank you god , bless me more' jungkook thought.

"What are you waiting for, let's go outside, let's have some fun!!!" Their girlfriends souted as the went towards their rooms .

As only the two bestfriends were left , they quickly solutes at eachother, with a relief over their faces , as if they just had world war 3 .

This is going to be a long day.......................

To be continued~

______________________________________

So, this was the another chapter. And I think only a few chapters are left , so I will be going to  update, I guess.

Any questions_____

Well bye,.
Love you guys lots 💖.

Borahae sarangeo 💜❤️💜
Jikookloverrrrrrr 💜~💜