2.Day one

Ira's P.O.V
Breene School
I arrive at school early the next morning and walk to Madam Jo's office.(Madam Jo Breene is the school principal).
"Mr King, I wasn't expecting you this early. You surely do take your work seriously. I will introduce you to Sir Jon Edward, our school senior teacher,he will take you round the school."
From what i have concluded,this lady is a lady of very few words. She is not as strict as her looks tell.
We walk along the corridor to the reception and we meet a man that is introduced to me as Sir Jon. He looks like he is in his mid forties. When he smiles,it is evident that he has used braces quite a lot. Or maybe it is just his nature. He seems like a warm person but has a stern face. I immediately feel in place. Sir Jon leads me through different parts of the school,explaining the history.
I then learn that Breene School has a ten-year contract with KIGC . KIGC has been supporting Breene School in their day to day activities. The reason still remains a mystery to me.

Assembly Hall, Breene School
"It is with great pleasure that i present to you a new member of staff,Sir King. Sir,please welcome ,say something to these amazing ladies. "I stand from my seat and walk to the podium. My eyes go round the hall then rest on a white girl.
She is standing probably because she came in late. She is looking for a seat I examine her carefully.
She looks more of an angel in her blonde bun. The curves on her body are making her resemble Shayne Billem,my business rival and ex-girlfriend of course.
A sudden nauseatic feeling comes up to my throat, maybe because of Shayne's memory.
I then remember i am in front of a whole school and expected to make a speech.
"Good morning? I am Sir King and will be taking Physical Education with the second years and Physics with the fifth years. I hope i will have a smooth time with everyone."

Nurhi's P.O.V
Assembly Hall,Breene School
There are murmurs everywhere.Come on!His voice isn't that amazing. Okay,maybe it is but then...that doesn't make everyone to react after a five-sentence speech.
"Babe,i know that face. You are jealous now that you have many competitors,"Eli said,putting her most innocent face.
"Shut up,you don't know what you are talking
about,"I replied.
We are dismissed and we settle in our classes for the lessons.
I look at my schedule for the millionth time.
I am having a PE class with this teacher. Things can't be any better.
Luckily,there are only three lessons a week.

★★★★★★★★★