When The Party's Over |10|

Start from the beginning

He got in my car and buckled up. "You look nice Armani." I smiled looking back at him.

"You do to lil mama." He joked. We had a little inside joke cause earlier for lunch we went out to the store and this grown man came up to me and was like "hey lil mama" and he kept joking me about it on the way back to school.

"Keep that funny shit up." I said and then pulled off to the party location.

"So what was your mom bugging you about?" I asked.

"Just some dishes in the sink, nothing to major." He responded.

"I feel you on that, my dad be pressing me when ion do the dishes. I be wanting to turn around and back hand him." I replied.

"Girl if you back hand your daddy, he'll send you to the one and all mighty. Them heavy hands he got on him." Kay laughed.

I laughed too cause it was true. We continued the drive and wen I got up there we parked and went in.

"Dii ima be right back." Kay yelled over the music.

Armani and I went over to the keg stand and poured us some drinks.

"Dang they really got this shit jumpin." He said after taking a sip.

"This is how all the parties like honestly, partly the reason I don't come a lot. It's the same shit 24/7" I said.

"So they don't got one thing that stand out?" He asked.

"Nope, only thing that probably don't stand out is a fight not happening. Cause when your at these, a fight always breaks out.. or some random person firing gun shots and making everybody run out." I said.

"Don't that only happen in movies and books?" He asked.

"We in Hollywood right now, of course everything gone seem like it's from a movie or book." I laughed.

We joked and talked about anything really, it wasn't a specific topic. I was having a good time with him, he surely didn't make a single moment dull.

Rihanna "work" came on and that's when I knew shit was going down at the party at this point.

"Damn people still bump to this shit? It's old." He said.

"It's still a banger." I laughed.

"You wanna dance then?" He asked.

I gulped down the rest of my drink and nodded. He grabbed my hand as he held on to his drink.

We danced in sync to the music while smiling at each other. "All you know is the little two step huh?" He chuckled.

I licked my lips and turned around and starting grinding on him. He held my hip with one hand and his drink in the other.

"Okay Ms lady Diior." He said then I turned back around.

"So who know just how to do the two step?" I joked.

Aubrey POV

Ion know but it was pissing me off seeing her dance on him like that.

"Why you watching them so hard bruh? Gaaa lee." Jay said to me as we drank and sat.

"Just making sure she good." I said then I turned away from them.

"Bro... are you jealous cause ole dude mackin on yo girl?" He teased.

"Nigga shut the fuck up, ion een care to be honest I was jus keeping watch in case the nigga try some shit. Nobody jealous." I responded.