16.

Amora

"Ugh.. it feels like I haven't seen the boys in forever!" Carrie whined, and with a sad frown looked down.

"We just saw them like a few days ago?" William laughed and patted her back.

Right now William, Carrie, Maddy and I were all walking down the sidewalk, heading towards the Timmons house for a camp out.

"Amora.. you're not crazily filling up your bag no more?" William questioned, titling his head as he looked at me.

"Yeah well.. I don't need that much stuff right now?" I shrugged, tapping my bag lightly.

He frowned looking to Carrie and Madeline who all shared looks before slowly nodding and looking ahead. Why do they keeping doing that?

Soon we finally ended up at the treehouse, all climbing up the ladder one by one. I let out a small groan, pulling myself up as I let out a sigh of relief once I was finally up.

I wiped off my hands and walked behind Madeline as we walked into the room, immediately all pausing once seeing not just Benny, but Amber and Josie.

"Oh my god" Carrie whispered, dropping her mouth.

"Am I seeing right or is that Josie and Amber?" Madeline whispered with her.

"Oh you're seeing right. Guys?" Carrie harshly whispered, looking to the group of boys.

"What in the hell are they doing here?" She questioned, flailing her hands up.

"Ok just listen-

"No I will not listen! You let that thing come into this place and completely infect everything!" Carrie cut Yeah-Yeah off, harshly smacking his arm.

I shook my head, blocking them out as I walked away and sat down onto the floor with the rest of the boys.

With a sigh I leaned back against the wall. I looked over, furrowing my eyebrows once seeing them all looking at me.

"Still no heels?" Kenny questioned, frowning slightly.

"Yeah..no skirt either?" Squints added, crossing his arms before pushing up his glasses.

"What! What are you talking about. These are a very stylish pair of jeans?" I questioned, knitting my eyebrows together in confusion as I looked down to my clothes.

"They're just worried Amora" William now sighed, sitting down next to me.

"Why? I'm totally fine?" I laughed, furrowing my eyebrows as I questioned his statement.

"Well, considering you never wear the same top in the same week. And never discolor coordinate your outfits.. it's pretty concerning" Madeline added, sitting down next to Bertram.

I furrowed my eyebrows and watched as they all nodded, making me throw my head back with a disbelieved laugh.

"You're totally kidding right? I'm entirely fine" I scoffed, shaking my head in denial.