George opened his mouth to say something, but Dream shook his head and rubbed soothingly at the brunette's shoulder. He knew they had already said enough. With pressure lifted off him, he stood up and walked toward the bedroom door, resting his hand on the knob.

"Goodnight, George." He said calmly, in a voice that soothed any ache or worry in George's body.

"Goodnight, Clay"

The younger walked toward his own room, feeling as though his heart had been put back together.
___________________________
At breakfast the following day, or what most people would consider lunch as it was 12pm, everything fell back into place. The other boys noticed the healed wound between their two friends, but didn't bother to ask questions. They were just glad things were as they should be.

"We should do something tonight. You losers have wanted to stay inside for the past couple of days and I'm going to lose my shit" Quackity exclaimed, earning a few chuckles from the others.

"Well what do you want to do?" Bad responded, sounding intrigued.

"Laser tag!!" Karl screeched in excitement, dramatically throwing two fists in the air. Sapnap mimicked what he had just done, nodding in agreement.

"I'm gonna fall and die I'm clumsy" Bad dramatically stated. Quackity made sure to give him a hard encouraging slap on the back. Bad pretended to bend over in pain.

"My dear Karl I think that's a wonderful idea" Quackity stated in a British accent, completely ignoring his friend's overreaction.

Dream simply looked to George to seek his opinion. George smiled at him, and he took that as a yes. He always wanted to ensure it was okay with George first. After browsing the web for places nearby, they all agreed to go after a few streams they had planned for the day.

Dream was the last one who decided to go live, after Bad and Karl. He figured a good Geoguessr competition would be fun on his alt. He knew George was the only one who stood the best chance against him. They would play it for hours on end, even when they weren't streaming. And the times they didn't play together, George would fall asleep to him playing it on stream, just to hear his voice.

All the other boys except for Sapnap have never even played it, and weren't quite as good at geography. They played on individual computers, to make sure competition was fair. George, Sapnap and Dream sat in one room, the other three in the one next to them.

After about 15 rounds, Quackity was getting restless. He had lost every single time.

"You know what, FUCK this game. I'm smarter than all you assholes, I don't need some stupid game to prove it" Quackity stated matter-of-factly. Bad scolded him for his use of cuss words.

"It's okay we know you suck. Don't have to try to prove anything else" Karl sassed back. They all continued to bully him for a while, dying of laughter every five seconds. Quackity rolled his eyes so far back they could've fallen out of his head. Realistically, he had guessed that France was South Africa, so he knew he'd never live this down.

Dream had won almost every single time, George being the only one to break his streaks. After winning yet another time, Dream shot George a cheeky grin whilst making snide comments of victory. George simply flipped him off, and pretended he couldn't hear anything the other was saying.

"You're such an idiot" Dream smiled, shaking his head at the floor. It was such a simple sentence, yet it always tugged at George's heart strings. Everything he said to George sounded so endearing, as if each word was laced with warm-hearted affection.

After countless losses for the majority of them, they decided it was time to end.

"I reckon you guys are just sore losers" George laughed.

"No, we just don't spend hours playing this game flirting with our so-called friend" Quackity retorted.

"SHEEESHHH" Karl praised the comment, and everyone broke out into laughter for what seemed like the millionth time that day. Dream snuck a glance at George to see if he was affected by the joke, but the boy was simply staring at his bright screen with an even brighter grin.

After Dream said goodbye to chat, thanking them for all the donos and support, he called the other three boys into the room. He stood abruptly from his chair, as if he was making an important announcement.

"So, who wants to get their ass kicked at laser tag?"

___________
hi! thanks everyone for your patience with this one, it's a bit shorter than planned but i will be updating again ASAP.
just a reminder that you're so loved, valued and appreciated. you matter so much in this world, whether you know it or not. you are awesome !!!