"Diary Reading and Confessions" Quackity X Reader

(This is a request from my weird friend 🙄 sorta...) (I'm sick and delirious. I'm just trying to write for you guys.)

Y/N had been writing in their diary for over a year now. It had every one of their secrets. Y/N was writing in it while hanging out with Quackity, he tried to lean over and read it but Y/N shut it. "Can you not" Y/N said irritated. "Sorry, I just wanna know why my friend is ignoring me." Quackity responded. They rolled their eyes at eachother. "Alex, I have to go for a second. Please just leave the book alone." Y/N said then stood up and walked away. "Eh well Y/N won't know." He said then proceeded to grab the small book and flip through it.

There had been small drawing, dreams, and secrets writen down. He got to one page in particular where Y/N had specifically had written not to read. But he very obviously didn't listen to that and read it anyways. He turned the page and read into it. It talked about how Y/N liked him, and plenty of cute things about him. He was shocked, and just stared at the book. He hadn't paid attention to the door open and Y/N walk in. Y/N ran over to him and grabbed the book from his hands. "I told you not to touch it!" Y/N yelled. Alex stayed silent. He thought about it for a minute, what would he say. He felt the same way, but what would he even say. He didn't know what words to form.

"How far did you read?!" Y/N asked. "How far did you read!?" Y/N asked again. Alex just sat there. "Alex... Please just tell me how far you read." Y/N said. "Um- Y/N- Y/N, I- I um... I know now..." Alex said. "Oh... Um... That.. Um" Y/N tried to think of what to say. "Y/N-" he started. "No. I'm gonna go Alex..." Y/N said. "Y/N, wait." He said. "What is it?" Y/N asked. Quackity thought for a minute, and then spoke. "Y/N, I like you too... And I'm sorry I read it. It was just too tempting". The two smiled at eachother.

The night started with the two being single, and ended with the two dating.

(Bruh this sucks doesn't it... Welp, THE END.)

A/N: Please start requesting soon. I'm running out of ideas and I really wanna know what you guys want to read. I'm pretty much willing to write anything. So please request who you want and what you want in as much detail as possible. Also add if it's irl or on game please, thank you. -Authour That Is Sick And Delirious