"There Is Love In War" Technoblade X Reader (Part Two)

(This is a request. Good old big brother figure wanted this. And if you ask for something I can write, then your request will be written and given to you for you too enjoy👍)
(Don't worry Mr.Low Budget Enderman, this will be more like what you requested 👍)

(This takes place in another PvP thing. Ok? Great. Also I have no clue what I'm doing ok? So please be nice to me.🥺)

(Also I'mma be completely honest. I have no knowledge on PvP. Hence why the first chapter for this probably made no sense)

(16 teams sound about right to you guys? I don't wanna have to many cause I don't wanna write a lot of violence. But I'll be trying this story ok. So 15 other teams)

Y/N and Technoblade saw a PvP tournament and joined it. The winners would win $5,000. And the pair we're determined to win. (Cause why wouldn't you want to win money. It's money, you know how many happy meals you can get with 5,000 dollars?) They spawn in the game and make an over all plan. They spawn into the arena (I hope I'm writing this properly) and the timer counts down.

3... 2... 1... The timer went off and everyone was running everywhere. Y/N and Technoblade made a run for a building and took everything they could find. In the house there were to chests and both were filled with a little bit of food, a weapon, and one peice of armor. (I sure hope I'm doing this right 😅) They ran out of the building and hid from a team that was walking past. Y/N and Technoblade turned to eachother and nodded. They jumped out of their hiding spot and attacked the team. After minutes of fighting the other team died. And Y/N and Technoblade took their stuff.

They searched through some more houses and found more food, better weapons, and better armor. They walked into the main arena where they were met with multiple teams fighting. Four other teams were in the arena fighting. Y/N and Technoblade hid from the teams. The first two teams fighting swung their swords and shot eachother with arrows. One player got a good hit on the other team and killed one person. Their body dropped to the floor as blood pooled onto the floor. Soon enough one team was dead. And then another team. The two other remaining teams in the arena started fighting. One player stabbed their sword through their opponent's chest. Their lifeless body fell to the floor. At this point there was a giant blood pool on the floor. And with a few more swings, another team died. With one final team in the arena, Y/N and Technoblade got out of hiding and attacked. Technoblade hit his opponent's sword out of their hand and stabbed them. Their body fell onto the ground with the rest. Y/N killed their oppenent after a tiny struggle. But both of them lived through this fight.

They healed up and went on a hunt for the other teams. (So imma say that three other teams died that haven't been talked about. Ok? Ok.) As they were walking they saw a team. They made it a few steps before seeing another team attack. Y/N and Techno just stood there and watched. Waiting for the fight to be over. A team fell along with someones teammate. Y/N and Techno ran up to the final standing person and hit a few times before they fell. They took any supplies they needed. They mainly got food. (Please be nice. I'm not used to writing more in game, fighty stories) (there are now 5 other teams left.)

(Time Skip Brought To You By: Author being a bit tired and can't write 2000 words for a book👍)

Two more teams had died leaving three other teams. Y/N and Technoblade found a team and attacked. Y/N and Technoblade killed the team, leaving a scene of arrows, blood, and two dead bodies on the ground. (And the one other the other teams remaining killed the other team, meaning there are two teams left.) The two final teams met in the arena and faced eachother. They started attacking and yelling at eachother (I just realised there were isn't any speaking in this story. Time to fix that) "Give up already!" The other team yelled. And the fight continued for a while longer. The person Y/N was up against hit Y/N hard, Y/N died. Technoblade looked to his side the second they fell and disappeared. Techno was furious and continued to attack the two. They bruh died. Techno and Y/N won. Techno spawned back in the waiting area and saw Y/N standing there. "We did it Y/N. Are you ok?" Techno asked. "I'm ok. And we did it! Techno we won!!" Y/N yelled.

The two left the game and joined in their world (because I want to add some cuteness to heal my internal injuries from writing fighting scenes🥺) and got back to work on the house (this time they made another bed so then you aren't both forced on the same bed again😂) Y/N placed their bed down and exited the house to meet up with Technoblade. They stood there and looked at their house. Both were proud of the building.

(Another Time Skip Brought To You By: Ranboo literally being an Enderman.)

(Now it's night time and stuff 😐)
Y/N and Techno went to bed and woke up (I mean I sure hope you wake up after going to bed...) They got ready to go mining for the day, making sure to bring enough tourches and food to last the trip. Both brought their tools and everything they would need. They walked through the world for a while and found a cave. They entered it together and lit it up. They found iron and lots of coal. They went through the many tunnels and found plenty more iron and coal. Every thing was dead silent between the two, but it was a comfortable silence.

They left the cave and walked home. The sun was setting when they finally got home. They went to bed (again cause that's how minecraft works) they slept through the night again and woke up the next morning. They ate some food and got their armor back on. They walked out of their house for a mission. To find a wolf. (Let's just say at some points by you guys got bones and are now able to tame wolves. Ok? Ok.) They walked through the forest making sure to be quiet as to not scare the wolves. They got to a small clearing and found a wolf standing there all alone.

Y/N walked up to the wolf an had to give it three bones before it got tamed. Y/N was kneeling infront of the wolf giving it pets (because you need to give your animals affection.) While Technoblade just started at the two. "Techno come here. He's so soft! Come pet him!" Y/N called for him. Techno walked over and kneeled next to Y/N and pet the wolf. "Your right. He's really soft" Technoblade said. They got up and started walking home with their new pet following them. They got inside the house and Y/N sat the wolf down.

Y/N looked out the window and the setting sun (I like writing sunsets. Leave me alone😤) Techno came up the stairs and saw them looking out at the forest and sunset. He starred at them on awe as the sun light hit them. "Their so pretty..." He thought. (Please don't judge me for this. I thought it was cute. And I'm tired!)  (I'm about to make myself hate myself for this. Please be nice about what's about to happen. I really wanna add this bit. But I feel like it's a bit forced. But let's just pretend it's not and that you both like eachother ok?)

"Y/N. Can I talk to you for a minute?" Techno asked, still sounding confident. "Oh. Sure. What's up?" Y/N responded. (God this is gonna be bad ain't it😭) "I-" he let out a sigh and breathed for a minute. "I like you Y/N" Techno said. "I like you too Techno" Y/N smiled. "Wait really?" He asked. "Yeah really. I'm being 100% serious Techno." Y/N responded. They both smiled at eachother, and walked downstairs. They got into their beds and fell fast asleep.

(A/N I hope I did a good enough job with this. Friend of mine, I hope you like this😐 Also let me know if there should be a part three or if it would end like this)