"Monster And Sweaters" Karl X Reader (Part One)

(Not A Request)
(IDK why the title is what it is. I just like it. So deal with it Simps.)
(Also in this story you'll be drinking monster with Karl, if you don't like monster... Uhhhhhhh There might be other Karl stories... Eventually?)
(Also there will be cuddles in this story because I said so. If you don't like cuddling, LEAVE PEASANT! I'm kidding, but there will be cuddles sooooooo)

Y/n and Karl planned a sleep over for a few nights to get away from life.

Y/n was driving to Karl's house. After a few minutes Y/n arrived. They took their bags out of the car and walked to the front door and knocked. Karl walked to the door and answered. "One special delivery for Karl Jacobs" Y/n said. "What's the order?" Karl responded, continuing the joke. "One bestfriend. Ready for a sleepover, is this your order sir?" They said, trying hard not to let out a laugh. "Yes indeed it is" Karl said. They both finally laughed at how long and stupid that whole thing lasted. Karl let Y/n inside and Y/n put their bags away. (Where exactly? You'll never know. JK just keep reading) Y/n sat on the couch while Karl walked to the kitchen. "You want a monster?" Karl shouted. "Sure" Y/n shouted back. (If you don't like monster, uhhhhh IDK what to tell ya pal... For this story you do. Okie? Okie.) Karl walked over to the couch with two monsters, and handed one to Y/n. They both opened their cans and started a movie (Would it be one of my stories if there wasn't a movie part in it?) They continued to watch the movie (whatever the honk you both picked)

(Time Skip Brought To You By: Quackity selling drugs to children)

The movie had ended and they both yawned. "Sleep?" Karl asked. Y/N nodded. They both walked to Karl's room and got into bed. (They sleepin you weirdos. They just wanna sleep.) Karl fell asleep quickly leaving Y/n laying there awake. Karl shifted and was now facing Y/n. Y/n just stayed still trying to go to sleep, when they felt arms around them. Y/n turned and saw Karl cuddled up to them. (A/N Soo pretty much you both end up cuddling and passing out. Yay😊)

(Another Time Skip Brought To You By: Dream and George flirting all the honking time)

It was morning now, and they both started to wake up. They realised they were cuddling but didn't move. (Let's just say you both like cuddled or something. Ok? For the sake of the story, you both love cuddles. Ok? Ok.)

(Another Time Skip Brought To You By: The author being to lazy and tired to write anything today)

(BRUH IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THIS ANYMORE)