"Can we go?" I went to open the door "No, not yet. If you had the choice would you keep it or get rid of it?"

Why does he keep asking me these questions? I'm 10 what do I know about what I want? I don't even know what any of it means.

"I don't know. I'd keep it, I guess." I shrugged I don't know. He huffed "Come on." He had to take me in because I was late.

We got inside the building and he walked up to the front desk. I wrapped my arm around his leg, leaning into his side, biting on my finger.

"Alright. Klaus will pick you up after school, alright." He looked down at me and I clung to his leg.

"Come on, kid. It's just a few hours, you'll be fine, ok." He ran his hands through my hair and I nodded.

"Ok, I love you." He whispered kissing my head and I nodded unwrapping my arms from him walking away to go to my classroom.

I walked into my class, with my teacher Ms. Roberts, I sat in my seat at my table with Nick, Mira, Ally, Layla, and Ben.

"Here. It's the field trip form. I saved one." Nick handed it to me and I nodded not paying attention.

For the rest of this class, I stayed quiet, with my head laying down, not listening to anyone.

The teacher didn't say much about me not paying attention or laying my head down, because by now the entire town knew what happened.

"Is she ok?" Mira asked Nick "Just leave her alone." Nick said and it was time for our next class.

"I took notes for you, Maddy." Ben held out 2 pieces of paper that I took mumbling a thank you. "You're welcome,"

We switched to the other side of the hall, standing outside of the classroom. The announcements came on and the last said Parent-teacher conferences was this Thursday.

"Sorry, Madison, you'll have to stay home." Kayla, the girl that's been bullying me since 1st grade, said "Oh, wait, she can't go there either it's burnt to the ground." She crossed her arms.

Her friends and anyone else who heard laughed and I got angry "Maddy." Nick called.

I ignored him and she fell onto the ground falling onto her arm and face. A loud crack was heard and people crowded around her. Her mouth was bleeding and she was holding her arm.

"What did you do?" People started accusing me and Nick gave me a look, "What?" I shrugged and a teacher stepped out.

"Gilbert! Office, now!" A teacher called meaning I had to go to the principal's office. I rolled my eyes "But she didn't touch her." My friends except Nick defended me.

Nick knew I didn't touch her, but with my magic, I made her fall and break her arm.

~~~

"Ah, there's the little trouble maker." Uncle Nik walked into the principal's office where I was sitting with Principal Higgins.

"You must be Mr. Salvatore?" Principal Higgins assumed "Mikaelson, her uncle." He sat next to me while I rolled my eyes.

"Well, Mr. Mikaelson, your niece tripped another student causing her to bust her lip and break her arm."

Uncle Nik had a small smirk but gave me a fake scolding look, "I didn't touch her." I spoke up.

"She says she didn't." Uncle Nik said, "Is there any proof she did?" He asked and Principal Higgins was caught, "Cat got your tongue, lad?"

"We do not tolerate violence. Now, we understand with her brother's passing she may." The lamp on his desk and light bulb popped breaking.

"Love." Uncle Nik whispered grabbing my hand and I stopped. "She may be acting out, she'll be suspended 3 days, and apologize to Ms. Johnson." I rolled my eyes.

"Why? She's the one who was being a bi—," Uncle Nik cut me off, "Of course, my dearest apologies." He stood using a fake nice voice putting his hand on my shoulder as we walked out.

Kayla was sitting with her mother, "Do you have something you'd like to say to Kayla and her mother?" Principal Higgins asked and I sighed looking at my uncle who had a smirk.

"Yes, I am so sorry," Kayla ignored me while her mother just nodded, "That you're an annoying BitcH and a bully," I finished.

"1 week." He added and I rolled my eyes "What kind of person raises their daughter like that." Kayla's mom looked at my uncle who shrugged.

"Apparently, my sister and brother, I'm just the uncle." He stated walking away, once we were in the car we started laughing.

"Your father is going to be bloody pissed." He said and I shrugged "He shouldn't have sent me there."

"If he asked I gave you hell about it?" He said and I nodded "Only if you give me ice cream and cheese pizza with extra cheese." I said and he nodded.

"Ok."

I know my dad will be mad and disappointed in me, but she shouldn't have said that and it's not like I meant to do that it just happened, so he can't blame me.

He can blame my magic.

It's my Magic's fault, not me.