Chapter 69: Death

Start from the beginning

*TIMESKIP*

Korra POV

He had been in and out of consciousness the past day or so until Katara arrives, as soon as she arrives she goes to work healing him, trying to restore anything, either his claws or his healing... But about an hour after she's in there, there's a scream, coming from her. We all rush in and see her lying on the floor in a pool of blood, with 4 slashes across her neck. Then I see M/N... With his claws out, yet something didn't add up, the tub's water was a murky red... Yet the puddle wasn't touching it, then I hear M/N grunting and seemingly gasping for air... I grab him and pull him out of the water... To reveal 4 large holes through his collar bone.

Tenzin: "You Killed Her!! You Killed My Mother! I Swear I'll-!" Then the door flies open again and a squad of police officers.

Policeman: "On the ground! Drop the man! Now!" I look down at M/N then back up to them.

Korra: "He didn't do it." I tell them sternly.

Tenzin: "Korra! There Are HIS Claw Marks Along Her Neck!!"

Policeman: "NOW! Drop Him!!" I sigh and set M/N on the ground then step back. Then they run up to him and begin yanking him in all sorts of directions, cuffing his wrists, and ankles first, then they put his hands into some kind of metal spherical gloves and put a metal mask around his mouth and nose, all the while he's I can see his face is in tremendous pain. Then they metalbend him to a dolly, upside down?

Korra: "Hey! He doesn't need to be upside down!" I see the blood begin to gush out of his shoulder much quicker than usual.

Policeman: "Shut Up! He's A Murderer! And With His Strength This Is How Were Going To Detain Him! So Shut The Hell Up And Stay Out Of Our Way You Idiotic Sorry Excuse For An Avatar! Maybe If You Would Do Your Duty To The World This Cold Blooded Killer Wouldn't Have Been Able To Do This!" Oh no... I see his eyes shoot open and they look right at the man... I swallow and glare at him, trying to calm him down. "What!? What's so-" He stops when he sees M/N's eyes staring directly at him. Then the dolly begins to float and it turns until M/N's straight up again. Then I hear his muffled scream and the bindings around him go flying everywhere. Then he lands back on the ground and takes a deep breath. Then walks right up to the policeman. "Stand Down! Anything you say or-!" He grabs him by the neck and brings his face to his.

You: "Know your place... I am out of your league... You are nothing to me... Do you understand?" The man nods and M/N drops him in the floor. Then looks over to Tenzin. "I didn't do this." Then he extends his claws, the 3 claws appear again, each fully restored... 3... Three! He only has three! "I have 3 claws Tenzin, and those were made in a single slice... It wasn't me... But whoever it was... The got me too..." He looks down towards his shoulder, at the 4 holes in it, and it begins to heal closed. "I'm still not back to normal... And I know Katara had me fully healed...?" Then I see it, a droplet of blood seeps out of the now basically fully healed wound, with a greenish tint to it. He dabs the droplet with his finger then looks at it... "How...? She should be dead...?"

Korra: "What? You think Xyla did this?" Tenzin looks to me questioningly.

Tenzin: "Xyla, who's Xyla?" He asks concerned.

Korra: "The woman who poisoned him... Do you think she did this?" He shakes his head.

You: "No, I think she was apart of it... But she definitely didn't do it... Whoever did this... They're a lot like me... A lot..." Then his eyes go wide and he looks right at me. Oh no, he couldn't be referring to that...

Korra: "A-are you saying that they somehow cloned you?" He looks down and blinks hard a few times.

You: "No... Not a clone, I'm guessing they just gave someone my DNA so they would get my powers... But without the drawbacks..."

Korra: "So you, but with no weaknesses..." He nods slowly, realizing we had no shot if there was someone out there that strong.

You: "Not exactly, their only weakness would be whoever's they gave my DNA too."

Korra: "So their weakness is whatever the person's weakness was before they added your DNA to it?" He nods again.

You: "But, let's say their weakness was that they didn't defend themselves properly... Then we'd be screwed, because they now can heal themselves."

Tenzin: "Or if they gave your DNA to multiple people..." I hear him gasp, his mouth agape and his eyes wide with fear.

Korra: "M/N? M/N are you ok?" He swallows and leans against the wall. A shocked expression still all over his face.

You: "They're building an army... Everybody with built in swords and their own means to heal on the battlefield... Shit..."

Korra: "Do you think they attacked you?" He walks over to the window, then he turns to look at Katara's now still form, he thins his lips and I can feel the room begin to heat up.

You: "We need to find these people before they have time to create this army... I'm guessing that's why they came back, to get more of it, my DNA... They attacked Katara, I remember her screaming, then when they stabbed me I released my claws, I definitely hit whoever it was, that's why my claws were bloody..." Then he walks over to Tenzin and Katara, I can see him holding back tears... "Don't worry... they won't get away with this..." Tenzin stands but shakes his head.

Tenzin: "No, we air nomads do not believe in revenge..." M/N nods and walks by him towards the door.

You: "You might not... But I do... I'm going to find who did this... And then I am going to kill them, and their army... All these people think they can just recreate what I am... None have ever succeeded..." Then he walks out, I sigh, knowing he was going to beat himself up over this now too. Yet another person's death he's putting on himself...